Chp - 30

"Make love to me Zayn, I want to be yours completely"

She declared.

"What ?" He asked slowly.

He turned around and she wrapped her arms around his waist pushing her face into his cold yet warm chest.

"I want.....want that you" She tightened the hug and he asked.

"What do you want ? Say it again"

She released him and lowered his gaze.

"Nothing.....you should sleep" She said and walked a little away.

Suddenly he held her wrist and pulled her closer.

"Think again, if I sleep then you can only stare me"

"And if I say don't sleep then ?" She looked into his eyes.

He leaned in slowly closer to her ear and muttered slowly,

"Then, I won't let you sleep whole night"

Her cheeks turned pink and he said,

"The decision is all yours"

She blushed even more. She looked around for a moment and said what her heart was longing for.

"I don't want to sleep"

"Are you sure ?"

She nodded. He stood against her and her eyes were darted on his chest. He forwarded his hands slowly and slid the dupatta from her shoulder. She felt exposed like that in wet clothes.

He held her hands softly and took out few bangles she was wearing.

Her heart was beating wildly as she accepted his touch. His eyes were fixed on her, wet hair, wet clothes became slightly translucent sticking to her body. Her body was glowing under the lamps dim light.

He raked his hands slowly behind her and entangled his fingers in the strings of her blouse. She hugged him tightly, their chests colliding with each others.