Chp - 38

Harriet woke up from her deep sleep when light snoring travelled to her ears. 

She lifted her gaze to realise that zayn was sleeping beside her. His biceps were below her head as the pillow and he was lying flat on his back. 

He was half naked, his bulky chest was heaving up and down with intake of every breath. The curves of his abs visible as the blanket was lying below his abdomen.

Unknowingly, she was staring at his godly body. Her eyes raked to his face, his hair messed up and long lashes closed looking devilishly hot.

It was already early morning, she let him sleep as he returned late last night. She guided herself to the hammam to take bath and start her day.   

She dressed herself in green coloured clothes, zayn's favourite colour

She dressed herself in green coloured clothes, zayn's favourite colour. He was still sleeping when she came back.

She walked slowly to her dressing table without making any noise. It had been long time since she got ready like a queen. She wore her bangles, rings and anklets. 

"You are beautiful" Zayn hugged her from behind resting his head on her shoulders. His husky voice making her heart skip a beat.

He was staring at her shamelessly from top to bottom. Her gaze created a knot in her stomach. Somehow, she knew what he had in his mind. Their eyes met through the mirror. He snaked his hands around her waist and leaned closer kissing on her ear.

"Don't you think you are wasting your time" He said inhaling her scent.

"Why ?" She asked.

He nibbled on her ear and her mouth parted with the effect. She titled her face to the side when he applied little pressure on her earlobe. 

"You don't have to waste time on getting ready when I'm going to strip you anyway"

Harriet shivered and realised what he just said.

"Zayynn" She moaned as zayn sucked on her shoulder skin.

His lips slowly traveling to her nape, he held her neck slowly and sucked hard.

"We will get late" She reminded him.

"You can't stop me wearing my favourite coloured clothes like this"

He kissed the side of her neck, as she lifted her head up and to the side, exposing the full length of her vulnerable neck to his lips and teeth. He reached a hand up and placed it on her left breast, over the dress, and then brought his hand up to the back of her neck to pull her in closer to him. He undid the strings of her blouse, and it fell down on the floor exposing her naked breasts to him.