Chp - 31

She pulled his head a little making it fall backwards and kissed on his neck and heard a growl from him.

He took out his fingers when she bit on his neck in anticipation of pleasure. He slowly leaned backwards as she ran her finger down to his chest kissing him all way.

His steel body had always been attracted to her. She lost every control on her as she shamelessly sucked on his chest closing her eyes. He bought her high on pleasure as she forgot everything and raked her finger all along his chest. He was so attractive.

She kissed on the centre of his chest, moving forward, she reached his chest and kissed the brown bud. He let out a throaty moan.

She trailed her finger along every attractive curve claiming her possession on him. Her husband.

She kissed her more along his midriff and didn't realise when did he lie back, mouth open with constant moaning. She was so much into tasting him that she almost forgot that she reached his lower abdomen. His abs were strong and she kissed every inch of him possible to her.

Her fingers touched the hem of his lower garment and she realised it was tied. Opening her eyes she looked at him. He bought his fingers closer to her lips and breathed.

She bought her gaze back to his abdomen and kissed his stomach collecting all her courage to play with his lower's strings.

Pulling it, she left it open and kissed on his v-line. The darkness was helping to hide her red face.

She slowly guided her hand to pull his lower a little low. Feathering her finger from his midriff to down south, she reached his manhood.

A shiver ran through her body when she felt its hardness through the touch. She cupped his manhood and got the hint of his thickness. Her heart beats turned and pounding loudly as she placed a sensual kiss on the side of his length.

"Harriet" He groaned and threw his head back.

He pulled her up, flipping her he hovered over her. He pressed his lips on hers with passion and sucked her lips harshly. Pinning both of her hands above her head he placed himself between her legs.

She arched her back as his manhood sneaking in her inner thighs. She squished his thighs, rubbing his manhood inbetween her thighs.

"You don't have to" He moaned biting on her neck.

"You are mine" She reminded.

He kissed her cheeks and sat in front of her, taking off his lower garments.

She gulped looking at his manhood, stood proudly, a glistening drop of semen on its mushroom head. A shiver ran through her spine with the thought of taking him without tearing apart.

Her knees were high, he slowly touched her feet. Removing her anklets he bought her ankles closer to his lips. Sucking and biting leaving wet kisses on her legs, he made her moan again slowly. His lips travelled upwards making her knee and legs alive with his wet hands.