Chp - 11

Zayn and harriet have been sitting beside each other for three hours but harriet has not even looked at him.

"My liege, our queen is really beautiful" Someone congratulated them and another gift is placed at their feet

"My liege, our queen is really beautiful" Someone congratulated them and another gift is placed at their feet. Everyone was enjoying the feast, Velour threw the feast for seven days to celebrate princess marriage.

One valet came near and whispered something, Alyson looked at the newly wedded couple with a smirk and went to queen Patricia.

"Queen Patricia, I~

"You can call me Trishna, we are in-laws now" Trishna smiled at her.

"You are mother of our king, your rank will be always higher then anyone, I can't call you by name" Alyson bowed before her.

"I think it's time for king and queen to retire to chamber, their chamber is ready" Alyson informed her.

"Uhmm...I don't know how to say this but they can't stay in one room, don't get me wrong, it's just that we have arranged their nikaah according to Pakistan rituals, till then they can't conssumate their marriage" Trishna thought she may have offended harriet's mother. She can understand if they are worried that Zayn will not accept their daughter as a wife.

"It's okay, I can understand it, I'll get Harriet ready for her leave" Alyson left.

Yadira tightened her hold on the glass she was holding, she can clearly see Alyson is faking it all from the beginning, this could be her position if Zayn had married gigi. Yadira looked at her daughter. She followed gigi's gaze, gigi's glaring the newly wedded couple.

"It could have been you" Yadira whispered standing beside her daughter.

"If you would have listened to me, to impress Zayn, he would have married you long ago" Yadira sounded disappointed with her daughter.

"Zayn is still mine, that little butterfly can't do anything, just wait till we go back to Pakistan, I have planned a surprise for their wedding night" Gigi smirked at the couple.

James bowed before the newly wedded couple and handed a scroll to them.

"I know this will not be considered as a gift but this is scroll is a token of promise to my queen, whenever she needs my help, she have to just show this scroll to anyone and I'll get the message" James wanted to make harriet understand she is not alone, she can call him anytime, he will rescue her from every problem.

"We appreciate your efforts Army general" Zayn accepted the scroll and gave it to harriet.

"It time for harriet to get ready for her leave, shall we take her my king" Alyson bowed before Zayn. Zayn simply nodded at her.

"James, go and check the security arrangements of the path, I want you to do it personally" Alyson ordered him.

James bowed before them and left to do his work.