Chp - 21

The moment harriet saw zayn entering chamber, she ran towards him and hugged him. Zayn stumbled a bit but composed himself.

"Missed me that much huh?" Zayn chuckled. He hugged her back, all his stress of the day went away just like that.

He felt wetness on his clothed chest, he frowned and detached himself from harriet

"What happened ? Why are you crying ?" He asked wiping his wet cheeks only to get wet again within few seconds.

"Did anyone say something to you ?" Ha asked.

She nodded her head vigoursly as 'NO'

"Tell me what happened ?" Zayn was freaking out internally. He carried harriet onto the bed and sat beside as she refused to him go, clutching onto him like a leech.
She her forehead wiping her tear stained cheeks with so much love.

How couldn't she notice this earlier ?

There was a comfortable silence between them. Harriet was cuddled with Zayn on bed as he was carresing her curls.

"Zayn ?"

When he didn't answered, she looked at him and he was alseep already. She slided the bangs on his forehead.

"Good night" She kissed on his cheeks.

Next morning Zayn woke up from cluttering noise, he fluttered his eyes open, harriet was standing in front the mirror.

She was struggling to tie the knot of her blouse's back lace, bangles on her hands were making noise with her motions.

His breathe hitched seeing her milky white skin, that softly blinking eyes, the adorable cheeks, pouting upper lips that begging him to .....

.....that curve around hips, mole near navel, that collar bone, soft skin on her neck.....he never knew a shoulder bone is a very tempting feature on a person but......

He averted his gaze when his eyes met harriet, he turns his face away ashamed.

"I-I'll be o-outside" He got up from the bed moving towards the doors.

'Great!! Now she will think of me as a creepy prevent'

"Uhmm, wait" She said softly. He halted and turned around. Harriet was looking at him through the mirror.

"C-Could you help me ? I can't tie it" Her cheeks turned red.

He slowly walked towards her still contemplating is it his dream ? Cause harriet would avoid him like a plaque and now she is actually asking for his help that too when she is not wearing any dupatta to cover herself.

He reached behind her, her open hair brushing on his cheekbones. He looked at her in the mirror and gently slided her hair forward running his fingers on her long hair which were smoother then silk.