Chp - 09

Gigi was raging in anger, she stromed out of the hall. She entered her room and started throwing everything in rage.

"NOOOOOO" Gigi screamed.

One maid came forward to calm down gigi, she was shaking with fear.

"P-princess w-what~

"GET OUT" Gigi threw the lamp towards the maid.

"OUT"

All the maids ran away from her chamber fearing gigi might kill them.

Her chamber was a mess, the silk curtains were torn and burnt in flames, beautifully framed mirror was broken, all the glass lamps were scrattered on ground into hundreds of peices. Gigi was shaking in anger. Her eyes fell on the portrait covered with silk cloth. She walked towards the portrait and removed the cloth, she made that portrait when she was thirteen but never allowed anyone to see it, no one knew whose portrait she made.

When she saw the face of the person on the portrait her became soft, it was zayn's portrait. She broke down into tears.

"Why, Why are you doing this to me Zayn ?" She was talking with portrait

"I loved you since childhood, I was the one who took care of every small thing about you, even took care of every women you bought into harem and still you see me as a friend, I'm your soulmate Zayn, I'm the one who should get the title of your wife and I'm will get what I want either by Crook or hook" She said running fingers on the portrait.

Zayn was taking bath at night, he was exhausted not physically but mentally, eventhough he never shares these things with anyone because everyone sees him as a king who has to take care of whole empire but at the end of the day he is also a human. He was sitting in a huge bathtub, closed his eyes in content, maids had dissolved medicinal herbs in bath water with fragrant oil of sandalwood and jasmine. Dim candle lights, warm water with rose petals, herbal oils, it was soothing and therapeutic.

Suddenly someone wrapped arms around his shoulder

Suddenly someone wrapped arms around his shoulder. Zayn shot his eyes open and it was gigi.

"What are you doing here ?" Zayn's deep voice flinched her.