Chp - 12

Harriet was in the guest room which Trishna had shown her. She was sitting in front of the dressing mirror waiting for Trishna. 

"Are you okay?" Aayana asked standing behind her

Harriet simply nodded. Aayana sighed.

"I was worried at first but seeing queen Patricia and others, I'm bit relieved, they seem like nice people" Aayana said.

Harriet smiled at the mention of trishna's name.

"She reminds me of my mother, she is treating me like her daughter I can't believe she is the mother of king" Harriet said.

Trishna entered her chamber with gifts for harriet. Aayana and harriet both bowed before her.

"Queen Patricia~

"No, call me ammi Jaan, all of my children calls me ammi Jaan" Trishna placed the gifts on the table. 

"These are your clothes and jewellery for nikaah, I'll send someone to help you" 

Trishna send some valets to get her ready, they massaged her body with herbal oils, gently applied the paste of turmeric and sandalwood on her body. 

"Your majesty, you don't need all this things, you are already beautiful"

"Our king will be mesmerized by you" 

"You are so lucky to get him as a husband"

All the valets were giggling and laughing among themselves. Harriet thought why these people are taking sweet about Zayn, they all know he has many women in his harem then, he even married many women before her then what's so special about this marriage when he already has many mistress, it's not like his first marriage. Bath water was with filled with rose petals and jasmine oil, after the bath they applied henna on her hand.

Valets make her wear heavy jewellery which  her mother-in-law has given her, clothes made of soft material with intricate designs of gold and silver embroidery with they called lehenga, hairs tied into single braid, anklets on feet, bangles on on her hands, earrings and nose pin, necklaces of diamond and pearl decorating her neck, gold waist chain.