Chp - 03

Harriet was on the floor crying her heart out.

"Come on sweetheart, we don't have all night" Master knelt beside Harriet tucking strand of curl.

"Master, I hope you remember your words. You promised to share her with all of us" Kaadil said looking at Harriet.

"I remember everything, now leave" He ordered kaadil.

Kaadil went outside and locked the door from outside. Master started untieing knots of Harriet's corset, she flinched when he ran his fingers on her back.

Harriet pushed him on the floor and ran towards the door but master held her ankle and pulled her down

Harriet pushed him on the floor and ran towards the door but master held her ankle and pulled her down. She fell on the floor, her right knee started bleeding.

"Leave me" She kicked on his chin which made his hold loose on her ankle.

She crawled towards the door, painting the floor with blood from her wounds. She banged hardly on the door screaming for help.

"Somebody help me, please, help!!!!! " She was banging and punching the door but it was no use. It was locked from outside.

Master got up from the floor holding his chin. He harshly yanked her hair from back, dragged her all the way through her hair. She yepled in pain.

"Stop, leave me" She was punching his hands.

He tossed her on the bed, removed his tunic robes and hovered over her.

"You think you will run from me huh ? Then let me make it clear for you, No one is going to save you." He gritted his teeth.

"Why are you doing to me ? She asked pushing him, but he caught her hands tightly.

"I want you to suffer just like my sisters suffered when your cruel father ordered his soldiers to disrobe my sisters in front of the whole village and let the soldiers rape my sisters" He grabbed her face tightly, eyes turned red due to rage

"First I will have my way with you and then I will let every single man of this place play with you, I will make you suffer so much that you will be questioning your existence" He said slapping her cheeks.

At this point Harriet has lost her hope, tears continuously leaking from eyes, she knew no one will save her. She was helplessly lying on the bed.

Her strength was drained from the struggling. She squeezed her eyes shut and prayed to the god of death to take her. She don't want to live anymore.

He was leaning onto her face suddenly,

Someone opened the door from outside and barged in.

"Princess Harriet, you are safe now"

Harriet opened her eyes, their army general, James Augustine has entered the room with soldiers. Master was circled by the soldiers.

"I suggest you to surrender, you can't escape now" James held sword at his neck.

Master held his up surrendering. One of the soldier shackled him.

James went to Harriet and help her get up. They were about to leave the room, master kicked the front soldier, two soldiers were fighting with him but he slit their throats with the chains on his hand and jumped outside the window.

"Catch him, Now!!! " James shouted but when the soliders reached outside and catch him he already disappeared out of their sight.

"We couldn't catch him, he disappeared" One of the soldier informed James.

"I'll deal with him later, I know where to find him. For now all the women should be taken to dungeons as per emperors order" James ordered all the soliders.

Soldiers took all the women captive, tieing their hands with chains. One of the soldier went to Harriet to chain her up.

"What are you doing, don't you know who she is ? " James shouted at the soldier.

"I k-know my liege but e-emperor had already cut ties with her, declining every royal right and expelled from the palace. As per emperors order we have to take every women of the brothel captive" Solider stated.

Harriet heart ached at Solider's words, emperor, her father has cut ties with her.

"Shut up~~

"Let it be general, he is following emperors order" Harriet moved her already bruised hands forward.

"No prin~~

"I'm no longer a royal now. Did you come here in search of me ? Did emperor told you to find me ? Noo, right. You came to capture the thugs but you found me here and as per the emperors order you have to take every women of this brothel to the dungeons and I'm one of them"

Harriet looked at James with emotionless face.

James shackled her with shaking hands. He knew Harriet since childhood, she was like a little sister to him. He was shocked to see harriet in the brothel. Everyone at the palace thought Harriet has eloped with her lover, when emperor came to know about this he cut off ties with her and declared her dead.

But how did she end up in a brothel ?

He felt pang in his chest seeing harriet hands tied with chains walking with all the prostitute's towards the slave cages.