Chp - 33

Life is going good for zayn and harriet. Both were spending time with each other talking and strengthening their bond.

Staying up till midnight making potteries to sell them next day, coming home, spending time by the lake and sleeping in each other's embrace after their love making.

Waking up the next day and the same routine started. They had laughs, fights and lots of romantic moments. It's been six months since they left Pakistan leaving all the luxury and comfort behind but zayn couldn't be more happy then he is now. Each and every moment he spend with harriet is the best time of his life. They made friends with liam and maya and their adorable son aiden.

Currently they were in a small shop, zayn bought her to the local jewellery shop of the market. They are earning quiet good so he decided to buy something for his wife.

"Give me that one" Zayn pointed at the anklets on the shelf.

"That will be five gold coins"

"Here" Zayn placed the gold coins on the table ignoring his wife glares at him.

"Zayn, these are too expensive. Why did you buy them ? I told you thousand times that I don't want any of these" Harriet was scolding her husband for spending too much money to buy gifts for her.

"And I told you thousand times that I love buying gifts for you

"And I told you thousand times that I love buying gifts for you. I love spoiling you" Zayn interwined their hands as they walked towards their house.

"You are really stubborn" Harriet fondly rolled her eyes at him.

"I just feel bad that you spend all the hard earned money on me" She pouted.

"Cause you are my wife whatever is mine is also yours"

"And if you really want to return the favor then take care of me like you did last night, you know the thing you did with your tongue when~

She clamped his mouth with her hand. He smirked seeing her reddened face.

"Shut up Zayn" She turned into ripened tomato remembering their last night love making, he demanded her to suck him and she obliged like a good wife.

"What did I do ? I'm just praising my wife about how good she sucks...."

"You are impossible" She ran ahead of him hiding her shy smile.

"Hey, wait for me" He ran behind her but stopped seeing her halt at one place looking at someone with shock written all over her face. Zayn looked at the person and he himself got shock.

"Louis ?"

"What are you doing here ?" Zayn hugged him, it's been six months he hadn't seen his family.

"I'm here to take my brother and my bhabhi back to the place where they belong"

Zayn and harriet were stunned with his words.