Chp - 29

Harriet kept tossing and turning in her sleep, she patted side beside her, it was empty, she woke up but Zayn wasn't there.

She couldn't sleep without zayn. She came outside to look for zayn. He was working under the moonlight. The whether became chilly again compared to the warm one in afternoon.

She walked slowly towards him and noticed he was deep into his work. He made few pots and kept them aside to dry. He had rolled up his sleeves upto elbows and his hands were dirty in mud.

"Zayn" She called him softly.

He lifted his gaze to look at her and asked,

"You haven't slept yet ?"

She shook her head and sat beside him. She could watch him silently her whole life. They were alone and far away from the empire. Like the normal people, no worries, tension and burden. No one watching them and she could spend her whole life with him like this.

Suddenly, she noticed there was little mud on his cheek.

She forwarded her hand to clean it and he diverted his gaze from pottery making to her.

"What happened ?" He asked.

She shook her head and bought her hand back. She didn't know why she was feeling nervous alone with him that too in the night.

She cleared her wild thoughts and noticed how perfectly he carved the pots as if he is doing it for long.

"When did you learn this ?" She asked.

"As a child I used to play in mud with my baba, he taught me" He smiled with the memory.

"Zayn, would you mind if I try"

"No"

He shifted a little back and she instantly stood up to sit between him and the pottery wheel.

It was running in a high speed and there was almost finished pot in making over it.

"You should make your hands wet before touching it" He said.

She nodded and dipped her hands in water.

"Take some mud and rub it inbetween your hands"

He was commanding from behind and suddenly she felt him coming closer and his chest touching her back.

She felt his hands touching her's while he took them to the pot. She slowly touched the running pot on the maker and felt his chin over her shoulder.

"Now you should focus on carving the shape you have in your mind"

His voice slow and mesmerizing. She didn't have any shape in her mind and whatever she had in her mind was long forgotten with his touch and hot voice.

She turned her face to look at him over her shoulder.

"Zayn" She breathed.

He diverted his gaze from the pot to her and their eyes met. Under the moonlight his eyes were looking more beautiful. His lips ingniting the fire in her.

There lips were only few inches away and he travelled the distance by learning in closer. She forced her lashes close when she felt his lips on hers.

He applied a little pressure to suck her lips but she tilted her head sidewards with the effect not giving him the desired and deep touch. He leaned closer to suck her lips.