Chapter 22: Discovered Feelings

(A/n: Hey everyone! I was originally going to cut this chapter in half because it was way too long but after drawing the cover and all the editing I thought "What the hell just put it all there." so I hope you all enjoy the drama fest!)

Haaah, why must things end this way? Hey, I'm Kagami, let me explain the absolute mess that occurred these past few days. Inuyasha had to get his sword repaired by Totosai, the original creator of Tetsusaiga. We ran into a guy named Kaijinbo who was possessed by the sword he made for Sesshomaru, who I learned was Inuyasha's brother. Afterward, Koga ran into us, doing his typical arguing with Inuyasha, asking about Naraku's whereabouts. Then we spent a long time-fighting Naraku's new incarnations, Juromaru and Kageromaru. Inuyasha and Koga tag-teamed and defeated them, but not without arguing again afterward, Inuyasha accusing Kagome, and Kagome once again getting upset. And now we're here.

Kagome walked to the entrance with her bag in tow. "Well, I might as well go home. Did you hear what I said Inuyasha?!"

Inuyasha made no effort to look at her as he had his 'I don't care' tough guy act on. "Put a cork in it! Just get it over with and go."

"Every time you two return, it seems like you are in the middle of an argument," Kaede said as she was finishing wrapping Inuyasha's injuries.

"Could you please take care of everyone else Kaede?" Kagome says kindly to her before looking back down at Inuyasha with an annoyed glare. "Hmph!"

"Are you just gonna let her leave Inuyasha?!" Shippo asked, quite upset.

"Hmph, I couldn't care less." He said back. Shippo leaves after Kagome in a frantic hurry hoping to convince her to come back.

That's enough of this for today. I lazily got up to leave the hut as well until Inuyasha spoke out again.

"And where are you going?" He grumbled.

"To get some fresh air Inuyasha," I said tiredly, not wanting to deal with his moody behavior. "I'll be back later."

"Kagami!"

"Heya Shippo." I opened my arms as he instinctively jumped into them.

"Are you leaving too?" He asked.

"For a little bit, yeah."

He frowned with a cute pout. "Is it about Inuyasha?"

I smiled, petting his head, finding his concern adorable. "Something like that. As much as I care for him, even I need a break every once in a while."

"Oh, I understand. You and Kagome always have to put up with him. He's a real idiot." He said frowning with crossed arms.

"Hehe, yeah. I'll just be out for a few hours before coming back, okay." I said while placing him down.

"Alright, see you later Kagami."

"See ya Shippo," I said waving him off.

I stretched as I layed on the soft flourish grass enjoying nature being itself. "Ah, nothing like some fresh air to calm the nerves."

Inuyasha has been acting really petty lately. Getting jealous over trivial stuff again. His spats with Koga have nothing to do with me yet for some reason I couldn't help the mild annoyance it brought.

I wish he'd just get over it and apologize to Kagome. Arguing all the time will get him nowhere. I mean he should know by now that she wouldn't leave him. I turned over poking a lone daisy that swayed beside my head.

Though...he must like Kagome a lot to get so worked up over her. "Great I came out here to feel better only to make it worse." I sighed getting up to head back. However, I stopped in my tracks when I saw a hint of red in my peripherals. "Inuyasha? What are you doing here?"