2

Everyone always think that being the princess was a blessing

Everyone always think that being the princess was a blessing. where you can live in a luxurious life with no stress or worries. whether it be from the royal family's wealth or from rich handsome suitors who would offer to take your hand in marriage.

Well.. they're wrong.

Although a princess life is to be luxurious, the faith isn't. putting her own life in someone else's hands while she's trapped in that arrange destiny.

Can't really make her own decision, can't decide who she can marry, and can't explore the world if she wanted to.

Sadly, that's the life what princess (Y/n) is living in. her own freedom being exchanged to have a high profile and life. don't get her wrong though, she loves her family and her people, but sometimes she feels pressured. she unfortunately have to hold the perfect image of a princess for her family or else people can be mean sometimes.

"Are you alright, your majesty?"

Snapping out of her daze, (Y/n) blinked and now see herself looking at the vanity mirror. her own reflection blinking back at her as several maids around her finish her makeup.

Clearing her throat in a painful awkward way, "i'm alright, no need to worry.." gazing away from her reflection, the princess sighed calmly. not noticing the maid's worry gazes, they could only continue with their duty.

Once her makeup touch was finished, (Y/n) had dismissed the maids back to their cleaning shift, leaving her now alone. looking back at her own reflection, (Y/n) had notice how grown she is now.

She was not the little girl who would run through the castle hallways or hide inside the kitchen to steal a small dessert anymore. she is now a grown beautiful woman who had now matured and still has yet to learn many more.

Delicately touched her cheek where a pink pigmented blush was powdered on, (Y/n)'s lips curved into a force smile.

Cringing at the sight, (Y/n) does it again only to get the same old fake smile. the same smile that would hide her true desire. her true happiness.

'Knock-Knock!'

A sudden loud knock outside from her bedroom door soon made the princess frown. knowing who it is, (Y/n) fixed her hair a bit before telling the intruder to come in. opening the door open, it revealed her all so familiar gray haired knight.

"Your majesty, it's time for your afternoon dance lesson."

Humming softly, the princess stood up and walked over to her knight who stood tall by the doorway. glancing up at his tall figure, (Y/n) secretly admired his handsome feature.

Those charming teal eyes that could immediately make her own heart be cast under a spell. the deep voice he posses nearly makes her want to hear it more, but knowing her knight personally, he doesn't talk much, only if he needs to.