20

TW: blood, death, explicit words, etc

'Creak!'

Quietly opening the double doors and shutting it once he slid in the bedroom, the Sumeru prince could see two bodies sleeping peacefully on the king size bed. frowning at the disgusting people he called mother and father, (B/n) carefully walked closer to the sleeping bodies.

Tightening his grip on the sword that was hanging on his waist, he could see his mother hugging a pillow while his father snore like a boar.

As he continued on staring down at the two sleeping bodies, (B/n) could only feel one thing and that was revenge. his heart held nothing but revenge in them as he thinks about the future consequences from this. once the king and queen is gone, he will be the next ruler. the one who will have power and control in the Sumeru kingdom.

The people will praise and worship him. all of the mora will go to him. the only thing he needs to do is murder his own parents who had raised him in the shadow.

Being the second prince wasn't always great, despite living in royalty. his older brother was the one who had all the attention, the praise, and the love. of course it's because he's the next in line king. it didn't matter thought, because (B/n) had soon grew hatred inside his soul and mind to the point he wants revenge. to the point he will kill anyone in his way, including his blood.

'Apologies mother, father, but this is for the best.' (B/n) mindlessly said in his head as he carefully raised the sharp sword above their throats. making it quick and easy, he slit their throats.

It was done.

He had finally killed his own parents with his own dirty hands. the hand that held the weapon. the one that had taken their souls and put them in front of death's door.

"Rest in peace, your majesties." (B/n) whispered as he then bowed down and closed his eyes. letting the blood pool down to the silky bed sheets and onto the wooden floor of the bedroom.

Once he had prayed, (B/n) stood up and placed his sword away. glancing at the now dead bodies one more time, (B/n) covered their upper body with the blankets. "i hope you two rot in hell.." he stated as he now walked towards the door.

"After all, you're the one who had created a monster."

- ✦ -