16

Ignoring the sore pain on his left side, Al Haitham continued on with his journey, trying to get through the forest and into Liyue

Ignoring the sore pain on his left side, Al Haitham continued on with his journey, trying to get through the forest and into Liyue. while he was walking rather than riding his horse that was stolen from a certain man, Al Haitham thought about what Tighnari had just said to him before he left.

"The princess stopped by here before you came. i found her hiding when it was raining, so i took her in. told me she was running away , but didn't tell me where to. i think it's best that you first look in Liyue and continue there." Tighnari said as he patch up Al Haitham's wound once more.

Squinting his teal eyes, Al Haitham could finally see one of the most beautiful view of all time. there by the tall mountains was the village of Liyue.

Liyue, one of the seven regions of Teyvat. the kingdom that praises the geo archon named Morax. it was a beautiful land, full of high mountains to orange/yellow trees and compare to other regions, Liyue has the most money.

Walking further into the kingdom, Al Haitham could see how busy it was. realizing that it was nearly that time of year again, Al Haitham could only think of one person to find.

"Excuse me, but do you know where i can find a man name Zhongli?"

Asking one of the citizens of Liyue who was carrying a bunch of boxes. "his majesty? he should be in his private office right now.." nodding in response, Al Haitham let the citizen go back to what they were doing. preparing for the Lantern Rite.

Turning his head, Al Haitham see a tall building, immediately recognizing the tower. it was Louie's official palace, where all of the royal family was residing in.

Taking a walk to the castle, Al Haitham hopes that his old friend can help him with his search.

- ✦ -

- ✦ -

"Stop! identify yourself."

Halting his steps, Al Haitham sees two royal guards standing in front of the entry way to the castle. narrowing his eyes at the two, "i am here to see his majesty, Zhongli."