14

a/n: WARNING BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT *wink* ✨suggestive ✨ BUT NOT TOO MUCH-

2nd POV

As you left Thoma back in the tea room to finish up cleaning the mess you made, you didn't really pay attention to what room you were walking in. the only thing clouding your mind was how your guts was telling you something or someone is coming after you.

Shaking your head at the mere thought, you slid the door open and closed it shut once you had walked inside. the room was quite spacious for a guest room and the light was dimmed down, so thankfully you can see what's around.

The bed was neatly made and the furnitures around the room looked untouched, as if this guest room was never occupied in a long time.

Sighing softly to yourself, you unzip your dress, making the gown fall down to your ankles. shivering a bit from the sudden cold atmosphere hitting your soft skin, you stepped out of the dress. shuffling through your feet, you unfolded the set of clothes that Thoma had gotten for you.

'Hopefully he got my right size,' you thought as you stared at the nightgown Thoma had prepared for you. the material was silky and soft, making you wonder if it's really comfortable to sleep in despite how short it looked.

Putting it on, you realized that Thoma had accidentally gotten one size shorter than your actual size. this made the nightgown looked even shorter on you, nearly making your own panties show.

You immediately felt flustered on how suggestive it looked. due to the nightgown being really short, you could feel the air hitting your butt cheeks and how your breast are nearly shown as it was too tight around that area.

"I-I can't walk out like this!" you said in a panic and as you were trying to get rid of the nightgown and put back your dress back on, you were suddenly met with widen blue lavender eyes in front of you.

Parting your lips, you screamed as you quickly used your dress to cover yourself. you mainly covered your chest area and the bottom area, but you didn't cover your shoulders. so this lead to the nightgown straps fall off, revealing your shoulders bare. feeling your heart quicken, you watch Ayato turned around in a flustered manner. although you couldn't see his redden cheeks since his back is face towards you, you can see his ears turning red.

"M-My apologies! i-it's just that.. why are you suddenly in my bedroom chamber, princess?"

'Wh-What!?' you internally screamed. feeling even more embarrassed, you were about to profusely apologized to Ayato until his action stop you.

Covering his eyes with one of his gloved hands, Ayato tried to navigate around the room until he felt what he was looking for. taking one of his extra coat that was hanging off by a nearby chair, Ayato handed it out to you.

"Here.. to cover yourself up."

Taking the coat, you placed it around your figure which of course made you look smaller somehow. it was so big on you that your fingers nearly made it to the end of the sleeves. "thank you, lord Ayato, and i'm sorry! i didn't know it was your room because i wasn't paying attention to where i was going."