15

"We are so glad that you could make it

"We are so glad that you could make it. i'm sure your travels went well since it was quite the distance."

The second prince of Sumeru said as he walked through the empty long hallways with a certain detective man. the unknown man hummed and just smiled, "although the travels was quite long, it's nice to travel out of the region once in awhile."

Chuckling at that, (B/n) made a path to his private office. opening the door and letting the guest in first, (B/n) locked the door, making sure no one can come in and interrupt them. "would you like any alcohol?"

Shaking his head, "i'm alright, but thank you though. let's get right into business since in your letter, you said that it was quite important." smirking at that, the Sumeru prince sat down and pulled out a document.

"Yes, this involves my little sister. she's currently somewhere else right now, but this maid that was recently hired seemed very suspicious to me." the prince explained as he passed down the document to the detective.

Moving his green eyes down and scanning the words, Shikanoin Heizou furrowed his brows in thought. the document consisted of all background information about Darina. looking back at the prince, "why do you think that, your majesty?"

Leaning back on his chair and looking at the ceiling, "i don't know, but my guts are telling me that she's the reason why my sister is like this way. ever since she had grown into a young adult, my sister has been very insecure. i'm assuming that the maid was her breaking point. the breaking point where she left and want freedom."

Heizou nodded in understanding, "where is this girl now?" he asked while pointing at the document.

(B/n) gestured his head towards the ground, "she's in our underground dungeon right now. if you want to ask her certain questions, you are free to do so tomorrow morning. i think it's a bit late right now, so please get a goodnight rest first, detective." standing up and walking to the office door to unlock it.

Heizou stood back up and smiled, "have a good night as well, your majesty." plastering a charming smile while standing at his office's doorway, "of course, detective."

Watching the green eye detective walk away, (B/n)'s smile immediately turns into a frown. walking back inside his office and locking the door once more, (B/n) grabbed a bottle of alcohol from his shelf and pour himself a glass. hoping that the next few days would go accordingly to plan.

- ✦ -