26

a/n: SHUT UP I FINALLY UPDATED (•̀ᴗ•́)و ❤︎︎

"Don't give me that look, baby sister. it's going to make your face all wrinkly," the amusement behind his voice was sickening and unsettling.

Stepping closer to the dungeon cell, prince (B/n) crouch down to get a better look at his beaten up sister. his only breathing flesh and blood. his only family member that is now covered in blood, dirt, and bruises. 

"When i talk to you, i expect eye contact. unless you would like for me to give you a lesson again?"

(Y/n) who was feeling immense pain, she whimpered in response and gently tilt her head up to make eye contact with the psycho she used to call brother. her only family member that is now driven to evil.

Smiling at the woman before him, (B/n) stood back up from his position and said, "once you have learned to behave, then i might let you out of this dungeon cell. for not, you need to learn that i am the boss around here, so don't anger me. do you understand?"

Nodding slowly, (Y/n) flinched as she heard her brother punch the wall before him in anger, "i asked you again, do you understand?"

"..yes, brother."

"Perfect, have a goodnight sister. i do hope you come to your senses soon." taking the only fire torch in the underground dungeon with him, (B/n) walked out and locked the entryway.

Once (Y/n) was sure that her brother had left, she finally let out a agonizing scream as she held onto her body. the severe headache was pounding in her head, the swollen bruises is aching to be treated, and her blood is running out to the point it's about to dry up.

All of the pain and suffering she is currently feeling doesn't compare to her fragile heart.

Crying and sobbing to her heart contents, (Y/n) wishes she could wake up from this god awful nightmare.

"I don't want to be here anymore," she cried out as she shivered from the cold and dark dungeon. the darkness was hugging her form, but it wasn't enough to comfort her now traumatized self. "i want to see my Al Haitham again."

She wants to see him again. she wants to see his green teal eyes again. those gorgeous eyes that reminds her the greenery that Sumeru used to have. she wants to feel his strong arms wrapping around her figure, reassuring her that she's safe and that he's here.

"I want him back. i'm begging, please bring him back to me. please have mercy on me.. i don't think i can take this anymore."

— ✦ —