7

a/n: sorry, but this chapter will be for my Felix lovers

"Princess?"

Not answering the prince, (Y/n) just leaned against her hand and gazed out the dark night from the high balcony. standing by the doorway, Felix closed the door shut and admired the woman before him.

Her hair flowing through the cold night, the moonlight shining down upon her figure, and the relax expression she held was such a sight to see.

"Princess, are you alright? you frightened me when i had saw you disappeared." Felix walked up and stood next to the Sumeru princess. when he had found (Y/n) missing, he searched and asked anyone nearby if they saw the Sumeru princess leaving. not really getting an answer, Felix walked around until he found her standing outside alone on the balcony.

(Y/n) hummed and continued staring at the garden that was in her view. looking down, she can see all the flowers lining up together perfectly or the green bushes shaped into animals.

"I'm alright," (Y/n) mumbled as she tried to shake off the scene that happened few minutes ago. the way Darina gazed at Al Haitham with pure happiness suddenly makes her stomach hurt. "i just needed fresh air, i'm sorry if i frightened you earlier."

Smiling, Felix then gazed out at the scenery, "no need to apologize. i was just worried because, we're friends after all."

Then silence took over the atmosphere. the only thing that could be heard was the muffled background from the ballroom. people chattering and happily laughing together.

"Although i don't know the true reason why you left so suddenly, just know that if you need someone to talk to, i'm here as well," Felix broke the silence.

Widening her (e/c) eyes, she quickly faced the opposite direction. (Y/n) fanned herself as she can feel her whole face feeling hot. she suddenly forgot how sweet this man is. as she finally calmed herself down, (Y/n) looked back at Felix who was already staring at her.

Shock took over her face as she stared directly into his red shiny eyes. behind those eyes only held nothing, but fondness.

It was like a fairytale book between the both of them. the prince finding the princess as she runs away from the hectic ballroom and once he found her, he was in deep trance. her sparkling ball gown hugging her body so perfectly. her makeup not too heavy and too light, it was just perfect to the point he can see her flawless eyes.

Stepping back a bit and bowing down, Felix held out his hand which confused the Sumeru princess.

"Your majesty, it would be an honor if you would accompany me on the dance floor."

Hesitant at the gesture, (Y/n) decided to ignore her cracked heart and accept the dance invitation.

"Lead the way, prince Felix." she softly answered which made the prince form a boyish grin.