18

Snezhnaya kingdom

Snezhnaya kingdom. an icy cold nation, yet also so lovely. the white snow sheets covering the roofs upon households and the tree branches carrying the weight of the clear icicles. everything was so cold and chilly, but the people there seems to be warm. and despite the wintry weather, their lively mood kept the whole atmosphere warm.

Waving and thanking the sailors goodbye, the Sumeru princess decided to purchase a coat from a nearby store. taking the hood to cover her head, (Y/n) walked around the main village. seeing that everyone was wearing warm coats and gloves, which of course gave them comfortable layers of warmth.

Smiling to herself, (Y/n) continued on with her journey and walked where the castle was. the big old palace that obviously stands out from the small households around the village.

"Halt! who goes there!?"

Standing in front of the gateway of the castle, (Y/n) notices two guards with pole arms weapons guarding the entryway. plastering a kind smile, "sorry, but could i see his majesty?" she asked kindly, knowing she probably looks suspicious due to the hood covering part of her face.

This caused the two guards to glance at each other in confusion and looking back at the mysterious hooded woman. "i'm sorry ma'am, but who are you referring to?"

That's right, the royal family of the Snezhnaya kingdom was very big compared to the other kingdoms. although there were many members of the royal family, only one will take over the kingdom, and his name was prince Ajax (Childe).

"I am referring to your future king." (Y/n) breathed out, creating some fog coming out of her warm mouth. although she was wearing a coat, the chilly weather was affecting her face. she could feel her teeth chattering a bit, but overall, she's feeling a bit fine.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but he's currently in a meeting right now. you can come back later." one of the guards said while waving off, trying to gesture the Sumeru princess to go away.

(Y/n) could only sigh in annoyance and proceed to walk away. as she was walking away, (Y/n) quickly looked behind only to see the guards now distracted as they converse with each other. gripping her hood over her head, (Y/n) quickly walked around the castle walls, hoping to find a secret entry way.

Peeking behind the walls, (Y/n) could see a few guards walking around, but nonetheless she can still easily make it inside. once the path was clear, (Y/n) bolted through the gates and as she was about to make it in, she felt someone grabbing her wrist.

Gasping in surprise, (Y/n) feels someone covering her mouth and eyes. feeling fear bubbling up, (Y/n) was about to elbow the unknown person only to hear a familiar chuckle. "slow down princess, don't want you breaking my nose."

Turning around and escaping the hold, (Y/n) sees the prince she's been looking for.