timelapse

alright my loves, time to go through what had happened so far including spoiler(s) on what will happen in future chapters

1 -

in the first chapter, we read that young (Y/n) met Al Haitham for the first time when she had chosen him to be her personal knight. meaning Al Haitham will have to protect (Y/n) until she or he dies.

2 -

soon we jump into a few years later where (Y/n) is now a young adult as well as Al Haitham. within the years of knowing each other, (Y/n) soon developed feelings for her knight even when it's forbidden. currently, she doesn't know if her feelings were unrequited or not, but she will soon find out once she sees Al Haitham again. (when he finds her from her travels)

3 -

since (Y/n) is already a brilliant young woman, her father wants her to find someone to marry, so he decided to host a grand ball, giving his daughter a chance to interact and find a gentlemen to marry. before the grand ball, we met a new person who's name is Darina. she is somehow a new personal maid for princess (Y/n) and oddly enough, she has an interest in Al Haitham.

4 -

once it was the grand ball event, (Y/n) had met up with prince Felix who is a prince from Fontaine. he's a kind and charming man that showed a bit of interest in (Y/n). after the whole introduction of the grand ball, the Sumeru princess soon ran away after being pressured on finding a husband at the ball.

5 -

after the whole grand ball chaos, (Y/n) was then scolded by her father who called her many insulting things. having enough of this, her father decided that it's best if he finds a husband for her. hearing this, it caused the princess to run away, leaving everything behind, including her knight. while she ran away, she had met a few new people along the way, which included Tighnari, Collei, Aether, and Paimon.

6 -

when Al Haitham had first heard about (Y/n) running away, he did not hesitate on going for a search for her. after reading her confession letter, he felt the need to find her and this was him speaking, not the knight that has the duty of protecting the princess.

7 -

before Al Haitham went on his search, he had threatened Darina if she provoked the princess into running away, but before he could get any words from her, (B/n) stepped in. as prince (B/n) took Darina to the dungeon, he encouraged Al Haitham to go on the search for his sister.

8 -

while Al Haitham went on his search, he was soon stopped by a rival name Cyno. after the duel they had fought in, Cyno continued on his own search for the Sumeru princess, leaving Al Haitham unconscious in the forest.

9 -

we now find out that (Y/n) traveled to Inazuma where she had met up with old friends, the Kamisato siblings and their housekeeper, Thoma. while everyone was catching up, Thoma soon find a suspicious man looking for the Sumeru princess.

10 -

as Cyno was busy looking for the princess in Inazuma, he soon found out that he was too late as princess Ayaka had fought with him in a duel so she could stall him while the Sumeru princess could escape.

11 -

going back to Al Haitham, he was soon healed and taken care of by Tighnari who had found him in the forest unconscious. after thanking the forest watcher, Al Haitham went back on his search and soon decided if he could have assistance by his old friend, Zhongli (king of Liyue).

12 -

while this was going on, back at the Sumeru kingdom, we read prince (B/n) meeting up with one of the greatest detective in Teyvat. Shikanoin Heizou traveled all the way to Sumeru from Inazuma because he had received a letter from (B/n) who needed help on this certain investigation. an investigating on what or who really is Darina.

spoiler(s):
- a few people will die in this story 💔
- since this takes place in fantasy au, there will obviously be some suggestive scenes between characters (not lovemaking) it's more like "this character" will have sex with this "other character" so they can have answers on something. i believe back in medieval times, some people would just have sex with each other for greed, power, information, etc. 🔞
- again, this takes place in fanstasy au so of course there will be some angst and sadness in this story. basing off reality and how cruel the medieval times can be
- someone close to (Y/n) will soon betray her at the end 😳

alright, that's all i can say for now *wink wink* but don't worry, enjoy the story for now before it all goes downhill 👍🏻

also, look at my comfort babes 💗 they're one of the few things that keep me sane during these difficult times 🫡

if you don't know what they are, they're Sanrio characters called Sugarbunnies who sadly isn't in production anymore so it's hard to find decent prices on these babes 😪 luckily i have a friend from overseas who send me these for cheap prices 🥹

anyways, see you in the next chapter,
my lovelies!! <3