Welcome Back <3

Hello my favourite peoples!!

Im so happy you've enjoyed my other two books (Soulmate and Forever Yours) and decided to read the third book of the trilogy! ageing

First off, I would like to shout out fredweasley_09
again for the amazing name recommendation, I think the name goes so well for this book, and really, for just Fred and Bee in general.

At first, I wasn't planing on making a third book, but so many people wanted me to, and honestly, I didn't want to stop writing about Fred and Bee. I never do!

On a side note before I get into some other stuff, I would like to say that even though Forever Yours says completed, I will still be updating chapter (only a few) about Kalen and Draco, mostly it will be about their relationship.

Okay, now into things you should know about this book before reading. (TW)

- A lot of trauma has happened to Brooklyn in the past two books, including: sexual assault, self harm, eating disorder... this is brought up throughout this book as all of these things have terribly affected her life. Flashbacks and mentions of these events will happen.

- Brooklyn had been diagnosed with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) which affects the way she acts and thinks. There are mentions of the medication she takes to maintain it, but also episodes of hers that are caused by her BPD.

^ going with that note, Brooklyn can rub off as babyish to some readers, or immature, that is partly because of her BPD, which makes her headspace different at times and is also why she listens to Fred well and stays with him when out with others.

- Another reason why Brooklyn responds to Fred well and he tends to direct Brooke around (meaning telling her what to do and correcting her if she did something 'wrong' or 'out of line') is because Brooke is quite visibly a submissive, in the bedroom and out. Fred never hurts her in anyway, or forces her to be the way she is, it is just how Brooke likes to act and feels most comfortable with.

- This book, like the other two, is filled with smut. It is marked mature for a reason. So, I will not be putting a warning at the beginning of the chapter saying there will be smut happening. Just accept is babes.

- Brooklyn is based off of me (besides having a perfect husband like Fred- I'm not even married or dating) so please just remember that before you comment something hurtful about Brooke.

^ on another note, I love when you comment, but please refrain from commenting mean and/or hurtful things. Thank you.

That all for my warnings and touch ups!!

Here are some sexual reminders and things for you to know!!

- Fred is a top... and also a dominant. He is the one in charge of Brooke, like said: Brooke is a submissive in and out of bed. He is not 'gaslighting' her into anything, just simply keeping her in order.

- whenever Fred goes down on Brooke, the first thing he does is kiss her clit, letting her know he is going to eat her out. It's nothing major but I think it's a cute thing he does.

- they have a lot of sex. Like, a lot. But is not what is holding their marriage together. They are really in love. Just have an insane amount of sex too.

- also, their body (physique)

Fred: 6'5, sharp jaw, shaven scruff area, noticeable bicep muscles, veiny hands, completely shaven chest and upper body, noticeable pecs, noticeable abs (six pack), V line from hips, completely shaven private area, 10 inches (he's 6'5 okay), toned thighs.

Brooklyn: 5'2, noticeable jawline, manicured hands, small chest (around B cup) flat stomach, completely shaven private areas, bare cunt, shaven legs

Just to refresh everyone's minds, may I introduce, the characters:

Brooklyn Snape 
• 5'2
• brown wavy hair
• blue eyes
• light freckles
• sunshine
• submissive

Fred Weasley 
• 6'5
• red fluffy hair
• brown eyes
• grumpy
• dominant

Ellie Rolmant
• 5'6
• brown straight hair
• green eyes
• top

George Weasley 
• 6'4
• long-ish red hair
• brown eyes
• bottom
• earrings

Kalen Jade 
• 6'0
• short black hair
• brown eyes
• bottom
• earrings

Lee Jordan
• 5'10
• black cornrow hair
• brown eyes
• vanilla

Leo Nile
• 6'0
• black buzzed hair
• brown eyes
• vanilla

Draco Malfoy
• 6'2
• neatly cut white hair
• blue eyes
• top

Now go on and enjoy the story <3