| T H I R T Y - N I N E |

Brooklyn's POV:

I walked out of the washroom wearing nothing, having my hair over one shoulder and a towel in hand, rubbing against it, drying it.

Fred came out behind me, a towel wrapped around his hips. His hair was already dry cause it's short. Kinda jealous not gonna lie.

I walked over to the little mirror on the dresser, wrestling with my hair to get it at least damp. Fucking thick hair, I swear to god.

When I turned back around, Fred was in a pair of boxers and sweatpants already, sitting on the end of the bed on his phone.

I tossed the towel in the hamper, then walked over to him. He looked up at me and put his phone to the side, putting his hands on my hips and placing a kiss on my stomach.

"God you're so fucken hot." He groaned as he looked up at me. I smiled and put my hands on the back of his head, fisting my hands in his hair.

He laid back, pulling me down with him, making me squeal with a little giggle. He placed a million kisses all over my boobs, then rolled me over to my back and got on top of me, pressing his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, tilting my head to the side a little to make the kiss deeper as his tongue dipped into my mouth. One of his hands held onto the back of my head, keeping me in place.

"We have to go feed our daughter Freddie." I whispered as he started kissing my neck.

"I can make you cum in a minute." He murmured, then brought his lips back to mine and gave me one last kiss, then got off of me. "Go put clothes on." He sighed.

As I grabbed clothes, Fred walked the hallway, coming back with Emmy on his hip.

Fuck, he looks so good being a dad.

My smiley baby looked over at me as I pulled on my white sweatpants, then I walked over to her (already wearing a bra and a blue cropped halter top) and placed a kiss on her cheek, making her giggle.

Fred took her over to the bed while I went to the washroom, throwing my hair up in a messy bun using a claw clip, then went back over to them and saw her sitting on the bed with him, pacifier in mouth. Fred was tying pink little on elastics in her, making little pigtails on the top of her head. I'm pretty sure she got blessed (not blessed) with thick hair cause both me and Fred have it. It's a pain in my ass and it's gonna be for her too.

"You're so cute." I cooed as I crouched down at the side of the bed and grabbed her little legs. She babbled around her pacifier and kicked her legs, falling back into the blankets. Luckily Fred just finished her hair. "That was a bit dramatic." I said with a small giggle and stood back up, picking her up and setting her on my hip.

"What do you want for breakfast love?" Freddie asked as he got up too.

"What do we have?" I asked as I followed him out of the room. "Oh! Omelette!" I gasped. Fred makes really good omelettes.

We both went down the stairs, Fred going to the kitchen and me going to the living room with Emmy. He started getting a bottle ready as I sat down on the ground, sitting Emmy down.

She's seven months, well, seven months and two weeks. She's honestly growing so fast it needs to stop. Her hair is growing, and she's been eating solids for a month, she has her own high chair- and, and... she can crawl! And she's pretty fucking good at it too. She's so strong. She can roll over, sit up, and crawl, a lot.

She planted her hands down on the carpet in front of her and rocked to her knees, tilting her head back and looking up at me with a smile, making her pacifier drop from her mouth.