| S E V E N T Y - T H R E E |

Fred's POV:

I gripped my hand onto Bee's throat as I kissed her hard. My other hand held onto her ass, then I slammed her back against the shower wall making her moan.

I got a meeting inna hour and technically I'm supposed to already be at the shop right now, but my girl wanted to take a shower with me and I can't say no to her.

I can't fuck her though. Not enough time. Usually I'm up for quickies, but I have a feeling if I put my dick in her, I'm gonna blow off this damn meeting, and George will probably skin me.

I put Bee down and she whined, reaching back up on the balls of her feet to kiss me. "No Freddie." She said and pouted her lips. "Please don't go."

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath as I ran my hand down her back and over her ass.

She's just too fucking adorable.

She blinked and tilted her head to the side a little.

I looked down her body, past her tits and where her legs were squeezed together.

"Be a good girl or we're done." I said.

She nodded yes quickly and raised her arms, expecting me to pick her up, but instead I went down on my knees.

"Fred what are you-" I grabbed the back of her thighs, pushing her back against the wall, then brought both legs over my shoulder. "Freddie I'm heav-" I slapped her ass.

"The fuck did I just say?" I muttered.

"I'm a good girl." She whispered.

"What I thought." I said, then pushed my head forward and placed a kiss on her clit, making her moan.

I licked my tongue up her core and swirled around her clit. She whimpered and leaned her head back against the wall.

Fuck, her pussy is so fucking good.

I used my mouth on her, sucking and rubbing against her clit. I teased her entrance, getting her whimpering and moaning, but then I went back to her clit and gave her the attention she needed.

"Fred- Fred." She moaned and her thighs clenched on my face. "It feels so good!"

I know it feels good. She loves to tell me how 'magical' my tongue is on her.

"M'gonna-" she hissed through her teeth then moaned when I grazed my teeth over her clit.

She doesn't tell. She asks.

"Can I please cum?" She whimpered. "Fred oh fuck!"

I didn't tell her yes, and she groaned and nudged her hips into my mouth.

I pulled my head back. "I can finish you when I get home. You want me to do that little girl?" It fucking pisses me off when she grinds her hips on me without permission.

"No! Please don't!" She gasped out.

"Apologize." I said.

"I'm sorry for grinding." She rushed out with a pant. "Please Freddie, I wanna- need to- please." She whined.

"You need to what?" I asked, then kissed her thigh.

"Cum!"

I hummed and kissed her other thigh.

I love watching her work herself up.

I pushed back forward and licked against her clit.

"Cum princess." I said.

I sucked at her clit, then she let out a high pitched moan and folded forward over me.

"Fuck- fuck." She panted and pushed herself up. "Your tongue, fuck."