| S I X T Y - F O U R |

Fred's POV:

I heard giggles the second I walked through the door and I let out a sigh with a smile. It was Bee's giggle and her giggles are like music to my ears.

I kicked off my shoes and walked down the hallway, going to the living room, expecting to see Bee there, but she wasn't.

Okay...

I put the keys down on the kitchen counter, then went upstairs. The giggles got louder when I walked past Emmy's door, so I took a step back and walked into the room, then went into the attached washroom.

Bee was sitting in the bathtub, her knees scrunched up to her chest, and Emmy was in there too. Both had bubbles on top of their heads.

"Dada!" Emmy gasped. The water looks a little high so she must be standing up. "Mama and me in bath!"

"I see." I said with a soft smile. Bee smiled up at me.

"We were painting, and then she got blue paint on her, and when I reached to help her, I got red paint on myself." She said.

"Of course you did." I said with a little chuckle. "I'll be right back love, I'm just gonna change."

"We'll be here." She said.

I walked out of the room, going across the hallway as I started undoing the buttons on my shirt. I pulled it off and put it in the hamper, then took off my belt and trousers and pulled on sweatpants.

"Dada!" Emmy called out.

"I'm coming Bean." I said.

"Dada coming mama." Emmy said, and I heard them as I walked back into her room. "Daddy!" She cheered when she saw me.

"You loved me when it was just you and me." Bee mumbled.

"She still loves you." I said as I sat down on the ground besides the tub.

The bathtub is attached to the shower, unlike our washroom where the bathtub and shower is separate.

Whenever I'm actually in the bath with Emmy (wearing bathing suit trunks of course), I gotta use the bathtub in our room because I physically don't fit in this tub. Bee fits perfectly though. She's so little. It's adorable.

Emmy pushed through Bee legs, dropped down a little, making a splash, then grabbed onto Bee's tits to pull herself up. "They're big enough to be handles!" She gasped.

"Her hands are small." I said.

"You suck." She huffed.

"Mhm." I hummed as I leaned over pressed her lips to hers.

"Dada— kiss." Emmy said.

I smiled and pressed my lips to her cheek and she giggled.

"Mama kiss!" She said.

"Me?!" She gasped, then kissed her cheek.

Emmy stumbled back a little, then Bee crossed her legs and sat her down in her lap. She smiled and hit her hands through the bubbles, making a happy noise.

"How was the shop?" Bee asked, looking over at me as Emmy splashed around.

"Mm." I hummed.

"You stayed in your office?"

"Mhm."

She smiled and kissed me again. "I missed you. Really really missed you. I'm happy you only go in like... once a month."

"I do too, believe me." I said.

My eyes flicked down to her tits, peeking out just above the water.