| F O R T Y - O N E |

Bee's doing better.

A lot better.

It's been a month since me and Bee went to that clinic, three weeks since her whole episode, but she's better now, she's showing that she is.

Bee and I have done a lot of talking, which we always do, but it was different this time.

She talked about all the things she worried about, big and small. She said how she worried I was going to leave with Emmy, or I'm going to get bored. She told me she worried about failing as a mother. There were times when she broke down about the procedure that happened on her, and she doubted the decision she made.

I was really patient with her and assured her a thousand times about everything. I told her I loved me a million times, then a million more.

I talked to me too. Telling her stuff more on the vulnerable side, which is something I really have to push myself to do, but she was happy that I talked to her.

i told me how much I get scared when thinking about her not being with me. If she got sent to the hospital and or if she died. She's given me a fair share of mini heart attacks for that in the past.

She cried a lot, which I think is good, because she said she feels like a big weight has been lifted off her back.

For a week, Bee and I literally had no contact with anyone. It was just us three, and it was fucking amazing. But we both needed to work, and communicate with our friends and families before they think we died.

Kalen and Draco offered to watch Emmy for us, and we took up that offer one night and booked a hotel for a night.

I fucked her so gentle that night, it was like we were making love.

Of course I woke her up with my cock and fucked her into the mattress, and that made it all the more better.

Oh, we even went to church with Kalen and Draco, even though Kalen is Jewish, he still goes to mass with Draco. So she put on an appropriate dress and put a cute little dress on Emmy and saw me all 'yummy' (her words, not mine) in my professional clothes.

And halfway through the mass we handed Emmy to Kalen and I fucked her good in the washroom.

I think she likes mass.

These past weeks has just been cleansing for her, which I wanted. She talked about everything with me and I talked about everything to her, and went slow, and even though there wasn't any problems between me and her, she said she felt a lot closer to me.

Also, because of what happened in the washroom a few weeks ago, she's under supervision again. No knifes, no showering alone, I always have to check the temp of the water. I even want her to tell me if she's going to the washroom in the middle of the night, and would prefer if she kept the door open.

She really fucking scared me again when she woke me up that night, covered in blood.

But she's working with me and doing whatever she can to make me feel comfortable again.

And... she haven't talked to Ellie in three weeks.

I honestly don't care though.

She has made no effort to contact Bee. 

No text, no calls, no voicemails.

I don't want Bee to contact her either so I don't really care.

I could honestly murder that woman.

Bee and I are still talking right now, trying to figure out shit.

About sex.

Yeah.