| S E V E N |

"Do you want half of my apple?" I asked after I looked up at Freddie. He was leaned back against the counter, his hands on the edge of it to keep him up.

He looked down at me with this soft expression which made me smile a little.

"Apple?" I asked and gestured to the apple on the cutting board.

He still looked down at me with that same look.

"What?" I giggled a little. "What is it Freddie-"

He cupped my face and dipped his head down, pressing his lips against mine.

I got lifted onto his body, he wrapped my legs around my waist and carried me over to the couch, laying me down without breaking the kiss, and then got on top of me.

I couldn't help but giggle as I kissed him back. He was grinning like an idiot though. He wasn't trying to take my clothes off or anything, he was just kissing me like it was his first time doing it- which doesn't mean it was a bad kiss, because it wasn't, but he was just being a dork.

Such a pretty dork though.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled back and pressed his face in my neck. And started kissing. Not one long kiss, but little butterfly kisses.

He covered my neck and face, all over my cheeks and nose and forehead, and my lips of course. I was a giggling. Butterfly kisses tickle.

Finally, he gave my lips one more long kiss, then he sat up and pulled me onto his lap. My cheeks were on fucking fire and I was panting hard.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

I swear my heart melted. "I love you so much." I whispered back.

He's been telling me he loves me for over a decade, and yet, every time he says those three words to me, I get all giddy inside and my stomach gets major butterflies.

He leaned me back a little then lifted the bottom of my shirt and placed a kiss on my stomach.

"You're going to be a really good dad." I said. He sat back up and pulled me farther up his lap.

"Yeah? Why do you think that?" He hummed.

"Because you take care of me really well. You always have. It's like you don't even notice when you do something, it just happens."

He kissed my cheek and I smiled even more.

"Freddie." I whispered.

"Bee."

"Do you want half of my apple?"

He chuckled, "sure princess."

===

I was sitting at the counter working on some sheets for work, my one leg bent up onto the chair so I could rest my chin on my knee.

Then Freddie came through the front door and I instantly perked up. I love when he's home from work. I get kisses and hugs and-

"Get upstairs, I need your cunt." He muttered.

I got quickly and walked past him, hurrying up the stairs while he did whatever he had to do downstairs.

Okay, Fred had a tough day at work, so he needs to fuck it out on me. I need to be a good girl. What do I do? Get undressed.

I panic whenever this happens because I don't want him to get more frustrated.

So when he came into the room was I was just stood there fully clothed.

He smiled a little with a sigh and walked over to me, pulling off my shirt and sweatpants, then he gave my ass a little pat. "All fours love."