| S E V E N T Y - F I V E |

When Fred went for that interview on February 13th, he got position as CEO at Blackstone Real Estate. He was told he would take over that role on May 1st.

We had two and a half months to sell our house. Buy a house. Pack up. Move. Get settled.

It's been chaos.

This past month since we went to Austin has been hard on Fred. I know it has. He's been in and out of meetings daily, while he's been in online meetings with Mr. Blackstone since he needed to start studying the company asap. And to top that off, George has not been the best brother since he found out Fred would officially become CEO. Fred offered to let him buy him out so he'd take full ownership, but George refuses. He's still giving him time, but eventually, Robert is going to need to buy him out.

George tried to pursue him not to. He offered to let Fred take over more of the business, but Fred said it already was a done deal, which it was. In six weeks, Fred working at another business in another country in another continent.

Ellie is also being pretty bitchy with me for leaving Rolmants. Like, really really bitchy. She's either giving my the silent treatment, or scoffing about Fred's new job.

Whatever. I'm ignoring her, because this job for Fred is going to be so good.

At least Draco and Kalen is on board.

And I mean on board on board.

Like... we're going back to Austin and they're coming with us to look at houses.

Because they're moving.

Fred mumbled something about a position being there for Kalen as, oh I dunno, C-fucking-IO. He takes of the media base of the website and organizes stats for the way the business works, as well as dealing with the technical aspects. It's kinda like what Kalen did before. Kalen actually works very well with the media of businesses.

As for draco, well, he mentioned that he's always wanted to go back to school for journalism degree. Who knew?

So yeah, they're coming with us.

Fred is happy about it, he's just not showing it.

And if George and Ellie wanna stay, then that's there decision.

But for right now, it's us four, and we're I'm Austin for three days.

Again, Fred is so happy that we got three days with Kalen.

Emmy is with my parents. When we told them we were moving, my mum started crying and my dad went really quiet, but I assured them we would visit them all the time and it would all be okay.

So now they want to spend every minute with Emmy before we move. Which is fine, I get it. So they gladly took her for the three nights.

Because Fred is gonna work at a real estate company, we're getting a deal on any house we get that are listed.

So around six we're going to the Stone. It's the tall black building that Mr. Blackstone owns. He wanted to name it something cool, and apparently, he went on and on about it, all proud, in Fred interview.

Anyways, we're going there meet with a realtor Mr. Blackstone picked to look at homes, and tomorrow we're looking at them.

But right now? We're shopping.

Actually, I'm shopping and I got three body guards on me.

Seriously, I'm walking down the street with each of them carrying at least one of my bags and following me, just going into any store I wanted to.

I learned this town is much like Brooklyn. Well, the part we stayed in almost three years ago. The streets are decorated with flowers and there's so many stores! I'm in love. It's a bit more modern than London too.