| F O U R T E E N |

I always fucking overpack. I have two bags, one with clothes, the other with makeup and hair stuff and other things. Then I have one more bag with my pills and needles.

I sound like a fucking druggy but I need them.

Fred has one bag. Containing clothes and other things. One. Bag. I don't know how he does it.

We then both of course have black clothing bags that have my dress and his suit.

Fred was holding my two bags and his and I had the medicine bag with the two clothing bags. I have no clue how he was balancing three backpacks, but he was.

We walked up to this big oak door and I ring the doorbell. Everyone was here no doubt, we were three hours late. We're never on time and everyone should know and accept that.

I'm also pretty sure everyone knows that the reason why we're late is most likely because we were fucking... which is true.

Fred fucked me for an hour, then decided to go at me for another hour, just because he didn't know when the next time he'd see me fully naked would be. We don't know who we're sharing a room with, but if it's El and George, we'll probably be able to fuck, of course not with them in the room only because Grayson will be in there. They'd leave though. If we were with someone like Mione and Ron, my panties are never getting pulled down.

"What time is it?" Ginny muttered.

"I dunno. Time for you to get a watch?" Fred muttered back.

"It's one. I told you to get here at ten. Ten Fred. Ten."

"We're here now, so move out of the way." He grumbled. Gin rolled her eyes and stepped out of the way.

"Hi Brooke. Let me help you." She said and took the clothe bags from me. "You guys are upstairs with a great view of the lake because I love Brooke and she deserves it. Not you dickhead. Town is literally just down the road and it's so nice. Most of the bunch headed out there an hour ago. Like your parents Brooke, El and George, Ron and Mione."

I walked beside her up the big wooden staircase, then took a right. The floor was hardwood and the wall looked like polished rectangles of wood.

"You guys are right at the end of the hall." Ginny said and opened yet another wooden door.

It was a big room. The walls were a light grey, and the ground was covered in white carpet. There were two dressers and a walk in closet. The room was big yet the two queen sized beds were on the same short wall. Probably because straight ahead from the door was a balcony.  On the centre of the ceiling was a chandelier and under it was two grey L shaped couch's pushed together so it was a square. It was an odd place to put couches- in the middle of the room, but it looked nice.

"Me and Harry are gonna go walk the shoreline, so you guys have fun." She said then leaned in closer to me. "I'm gonna forget he's my big brother and say no one else is in this place except you guys." She whispered in my ear. "Kay, bye." Then she slipped out the door and closed it.

I looked over at the beds and saw the one pressed against the left wall- the wall that had the door on it, was already taken. There was bags on it, but it looked unpacked. I didn't know who's it was either.

I looked over at Fred and he shrugged.

We dropped the bags on the bed then I sat down on the edge of it and sighed. "I don't wanna unpack. I'm tired." I huffed.

"Wonder why." He hummed with a little smirk.

Because he fucked me.

Really good.