| S I X T Y - T H R E E |

Ellie's POV:

"Ellie you're making it sound like I'm fucking mad that you're pregnant and I'm not! I'm happy!" George said, his voice raised at me.

"I'm not making you sound like anything! What I'm saying is that after my first pregnancy you weren't there! You stayed in bed while I was literally throwing up, if I craved something you never got it, when I said I pains you never offered to like, loosen my muscles or something or help me get comfortable!" I raised my voice as high as his.

"Someone had to take care of the kids!"

"Me! It was me George! You did nothing!"

"Nothing?! I got the fucking money for us to afford everything that we had!"

"Do not say that!" Now I screamed. "That is not fucking fair for you to say because before kids I worked too! But not I'm stuck at home and you get to work! Why can't you stay at home and I go to work?! I don't fuck know George! But every time I ask you, you say there's some fucking meeting or something and Brooke says there isn't!" I jabbed my finger in his chest as I screamed at him.

"Ellie you're the one who can fucking feed them!" He said.

"And you can change them, and give the other ones food, and play with them, and put them to bed but you don't! Half the time I go to bed alone and wake up with you gone! You don't even fucking consider that I need help and now we're having another kid! Which you didn't even talk to me about before you just fucking put it in me!"

"It's already there Ellie! What the fuck do you want to do now?! Have an abortion! Cause last I remembered you called Brooklyn a murder—"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Don't tell me to shut up! I'm saying that this is what's happening and we can't fucking change it! You're pregnant!"

"And I didn't want to be! I want my body back George! I want to go to work! I want to drink!"

"Holy fuck Ellie." He groaned and ran his hands over his face. "Who fucking cares about you body!"

"I care! It's so fucking uncomfortable to carry a baby George! Of course you wouldn't care or notice!"

"I fucking notice when all you do is complain about it!"

"Are you fucking listening to yourself right now?! You are being a dick! We are arguing about the same thing over and over again and you don't fucking care! You didn't tell me you wanted another kid! You just did it! And didn't think of what I wanted! I didn't want this! I don't want to take care of another kid while you're gone!"

"Who said I'm going to be gone?! You're the one who keeps pushing me away!"

"I am not pushing you away! And my last two pregnancies says so! You aren't there for me! God, I get sick every morning and you don't fucking care! I get headache and you don't care! My feet hurt and you don't fucking care! And then there's fucking Weasley who holds Brooke's hair back, or fucking massages her!"

He stepped up to me but I didn't budge. He's trying to intimidate me but he can't.

"Don't fucking compare me to my brother." He lowered his voice and muttered.

"He's better than you sometimes." I muttered back. "Holding hair back is the bare minimum, he does more but all I want is the bare minimum!"

George's jaw ticked as he shook his head.

"Why so silent? Cause you know I'm right." I muttered and crossed my arms.

George stared down at me for a solid minute, then I walked past him to the washroom.