| F O R T Y - T H R E E |

I moaned tiredly and rubbed my head against Fred underneath me. When my eyes fluttered open, I saw that I shuffled around in my sleep and was now laying on my side, my head over his lap though. His dick was pressed against my cheek.

What a great way to wake up.

Oh, besides Kalen dick pressed against my back.

Hm.

Am I in a bed with three men with morning wood?

Probably.

I wrapped my arms around Fred's thigh and pressed a kiss on his dick.

I really wanna suck him off right now.

Fred's hand moved from cupping my cheek, to the back of my head, giving me little scratches. I smiled tiredly and tilted my head back, looking up at him. He had an arm tucked behind his head, head head turned slightly to the left and his shes were closed. He looks so peaceful.

And look at those biceps.

Mmm.

I turned my head and saw Kalen was asleep on his side, obviously, his dick is against me. And Draco was laying on his back, the covers completely gone from him. Guess who was hard. At least it's not from me. Probably Kalen. Or sex dream. Or do guys just get hard? I'm usually naked on top of Fred in the morning, and he's always hard, so I don't really know.

I reached one hand up, brushing my fingers over his abs. I don't get how he's so warm when there's zero heat in this place. And he isn't wearing a shirt. How? I'm shivering right now.

"Freddie." I whispered.

"Mhm." He hummed in his low rumbly morning voice.

"Kalen's dick is against me."

"Jesus Christ." He muttered under his breath and moved his hand off the back of my head, and hit him right in the groin.

"Oh my fucking god!" Kalen gasped and shot up. That woke him up for sure.

Fred grabbed me by underarms and pulled me up closer to him. I laid my head back on his chest and hooked a leg over him, making sure his dick pressed against my cunt.

He kissed my jaw, then my cheek as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're an asshole." Kalen muttered as he laid back down.

"Don't press up against my wife." He grumbled.

"I didn't fucking mean to. There's four people laying inna bed. Want me to punch your dick."

"Try me." He muttered

I turned my head and looked back at Kalen. "Feel as big as you remembered?" He grinned.

"How big are you?" I whispered.

"Nine-"

"Seven." Draco mumbled.

"Fuck off."

"Aw, I love your tiny dick." Draco grinned and kissed his cheek.

"How big are you?" I asked him.

"Eight and a half." He said.

"Now we get to see your pussy." Kalen grinned.

Fred reached forward over me and I quickly grabbed his arm. "No violence." I whispered.