| F I F T E E N |

Fred's POV:

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love Bee's ass.

But I also love her tits. So fucking much.

They haven't grown since her pregnancy, and I don't really care.

They're still perfect and small.

She definitely doesn't get happy when I say how small her chest is, but it's worth it because of how cute her pout is.

"Freddie!" Bee giggled as I had my head buried in her tits, sucking on her nipple. She arched her back and moaned quietly as she fisted her hands in my hair.

I pulled back from her tits and moved my mouth back to hers with a grin.

She sighed when I pulled away and rolled her head to the side. "Literally anyone could've been down there and seen you fucking me." She whispered as she looked out the window.

I pulled out of her (making her whine) and laid down beside her but turned to my side, looking at my girl, who was looking out of the big window.

"You probably wouldn't have cared anyways." She said.

"Nope."

She looked back at me with a smile, then leaned forward and kissed me. "I'm really thirsty." She whispered against my lips.

"Mm, that sucks." I whispered back.

"Freddie." She huffed.

"Water?" I asked as I got up.

Bee smirked as she looked over my body.

"You're a dork." I snickered as I pulled on my boxers.

"Boo." She huffed.

I tugged on my sweatpants. "I'll be right back."

"I'll be here... naked." She added at the end.

"Bet your ass you will." I mumbled as I walked out of the room.

I went down the stairs and to the kitchen, grabbing a water from the fridge for her. "Ew." I heard El say from behind me.

"Don't even. You've already admitted you like my abs." I said.

"I was probably shit faced."

"No, you weren't." I winked at her as I walked away.

"You're uglier than a toad!" She said.

"You're married to my twin!" I said back.

"Holy fuck!" Bee screamed.

Oh fuck. Did her parents come back early.

I hurried up the rest of the stairs back to our room.

"Brooke I'm so sorry!" Fucking Charlie.

Bee was pushed up in the corner of the bed against the wall with the sheets pressed up against her body.

Charlie turned pale as soon as he saw me. "She isn't putting on a fucking show." I muttered. He didn't move. "Get the fuck out!" I raised my voice and he was out of the room in a second.

"He was like- the last person who hasn't seen me topless." She sniffled. I closed the door and went over to her, getting on the bed. She dropped the blankets and crawled over to me.

"Are you crying?" I chuckled softly as I wiped away her tears.

"Charlie just saw my boobs!" She sobbed.

I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her ass, pulling her onto my lap.

"What- what do you think he was thinking?" She whispered.