| S E V E N T Y - S I X |

Fred's POV:

We're moving, pretty fucking soon.

I'm officially bought out of WWW. Robert bought me out since George isn't fucking talking to me.

The house sold within the week, which was good, but we still got three more weeks in it.

Now that it's done showing, we can start packing, which causes a huge mess (which fucking pisses me off). We can't really move the big things, we're just selling them off, but all the clothes and the toys Emmy claims she seriously needs.

Draco's house went fast too, and the people moving in were in a rush, so they're on a flight next week to Austin.

George and Ellie has had nothing to say on that either.

Rose bought into Rolmants, but Bee still works there, and will online for however long she wants. I'm the boss of the business and I'm not gonna load work on Bee, so while she looks like she gonna be doing my shit, she'll still be working for Rolmants and is part owner. That news still didn't make El happy and she still hasn't said anything to Bee since we came back from Austin the second time.

Me and her has been back there about three more times since then to figure shit out with the house and with the office. Just overnight stays. Once we were there and back in one day which somehow worked with the time difference.

Bee's been so fucking good with this and I can't even thank her enough.

She hate change, it sends her into full spiral panic attacks, but we've been so busy that it hasn't hit her yet that everything is changing.

But when it comes, I'm ready.

"You're fucking joking?" Bee muttered from the island counter, then she grabbed her phone, held it to her head, then let out a muffled scream.

Emmy looked up from her colouring sheet with a confused look.

"Just keep drawing." I said to her as I stood up and went over to Bee.

I touched my hand to Bee's back and she shot up.

"I'm about to break this stupid fucking thing in half." She muttered and slammed her phone down on the counter.

"Okay, don't. What's wrong?" I asked.

Bee's been getting upset- very upset with everything lately which results in outbursts that usually involves her phone being tossed across the room. She just got this phone last week. I love spoiling her, but I just spend 9 million on a house, I can't keep buying iPhones.

"I got fucking logged out of my fucking account for fucking Rolmants!" She said. "No, not fucking logged out- deleted!"

"Mommy you can't yell." Emmy said.

"I'm- sorry baby." She said with a sigh, then looked back at me. "She blocked my number."

"What? Who?" I asked.

"Fucking Ellie. She blocked my goddamn number. I fucking own that place like her and she blocked me and deleted my account because she fucking petty."

Don't get hard.

Okay, don't get noticeably hard.

I failed at both of those things.

"What the fuck is wrong with her? She is such a bitch and I can't even believe I'm just seeing it now. I'm so fucking happy she's not coming with us because I'd- I'd push her in front of a car."

"Okay, okay, settle down." I said with a snicker and pulled her into me.

She pushed her face to my chest and let out a throaty yell.