| S I X T Y |

"Stop Ryan! Get off of me me! Please! Please don't—"

"Shut the fuck up Brooklyn and take it."

That's a little snippet from my dream last night

I hate dreaming.

Fred doesn't know I had a dream like that last night because I wasn't going crazy and having a panic attack, but I'm still freaked out.

Here's the thing: when I have a dream about Ryan hurting me, something bad happens.

I had a million bad dreams about Ryan: him and Jesse show up in my life.

I have a flashback about Ryan: I'm pregnant and need an abortion — then I get in big fight with my best friend.

I have a nightmare about Ryan: I find out I can't have kids.

I even had a flashback about him a night before Fred fucking collapsed.

Something bad is about to happen and I don't know what. And it's really scaring me.

I'm keeping an eye on Emmy and Fred. I'm definitely not pregnant because Fred literally can't do that. I don't feel sick. There isn't some crazy weather about to hit us.

Oh god... is our house gonna burn down?!

"No no no Freddie stay here." I was literally begging Fred to not go into the shop.

"Baby I have to. I have to go in at least once a month and I left it till the last minute this month." He said as he grabbed the keys from the counter.

"Go twice next month." I said.

"It doesn't work like that. It will only be a couple of hours." He said.

"Fred, please, don't go."

He looked down at me with a little sigh. "Whats wrong Bee?"

"Nothing— Emmy!" I twirled around quickly when I heard a crash, then I literally ran to the living room. Emmy looked up at me confused from the ground.

"It was her blocks." Fred said from behind me.

"Oh." I said. 

"Hey, what's going on with you?" He asked after her hooked a finger under my chin and tilted my head back.

"I just need you to not go today." I whispered.

He raised his eyebrows.

"Fine." I huffed. "I had a dream about Ryan and when I have dreams about Ryan something bad happens. If you go to the shop something bad will happen to you. I just know it. You'll get mugged or get in a fatal car crash on the way there and then Emmy will fall down the stairs and I'll have no one." I blurted out.

"Okay." Fred said under his breath, probably trying to figure out what to say to me. "I don't think that will happen princess."

"It could."

"I could get in a car crash any day." He pointed out. "You don't want me to leave you?" He asked.

"We can't be separated or something will happen." I mumbled.

"Come to the shop with me then. It will only be a few hours." He said. I looked hesitant. "What"? He sighed.

"The house man burn down." I whispered.

"Fuck Bee." He said with a little chuckle and wrapped his arm around the back of my neck, pulling me into a hug. "Everything will be alright. Okay?"

"Okay." I mumbled. He kissed the top of my head and gave my ass a little slap.