| E L E V E N |

"Fred! Fred! Fredddd!" I yelled as I said his name a thousand times.

I've never seen him down the stairs so quick in my life. He took like, five at a time.

"C'mere." I whispered and as soon as I said that, he relaxed, realizing I wasn't hurt or anything. I could see why he'd think that.

He walked over to me with a little groan. "You have to stop doing that Bee."

"But this is important." I said. "Feel my stomach."

"Why?"

"Just feel it."

So he leaned over and pressed a hand to my belly, then a big smile spread over his face.

"Looks like someone's awake in there now." He said.

"I didn't know what it was at first, so they've been kicking for like, an hour. It kinda hurts but it's so cute. You can see the little bump of the hands and feet.

He crouched down between my legs and put his other hand on my belly too. His smile was so perfect. "Does it still hurt?" He asked and I shook my head. 

"It kinda tickles." I said.

He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my belly, then another one, then another.

"Now that tickles." I giggled as I wiggled my body. He grinned and brought his mouth up to me but never touched his lips to mine, they just hovered.

"You're so fucking cute." He whispered, then dipped his head down and kissed me. He stood up and moved me so I was laying back and he was on top of me. His hand moved to the side of my face and held it as he kissed me slowly.

I reached my arms around his body and down, putting my hands on his ass.

"Hands off princess." He mumbled. I smiled as I shook my head no. He reached behind him and grabbed my wrists, bringing my hands back in front me and pressed them to his chest, then he went back for the kiss.

"I'm hungry." I stopped him.

"We can eat after." He mumbled as he pressed his lips to my neck.

"After we have sex? We have sex for a really long time and I really want pizza. But not ordered in. What's that one little pizza place in town? They have really good pizza." I rambled on as Freddie sucked on my neck. "It's always really crispy, and their garlic bread is so good. Oh god, now I'm starving."

Fred kissed his way back up to my lips then pulled his head back. "Go get dressed love, I'll call to see if they have space."

"Okay." I said as I got up and rushed past him, going up the stairs to our room. I quickly stripped out of my clothes, leaving myself in only panties then walked over to the closet.

I opened the closet and began to look through my dresses. Some don't fit anymore since they don't have that much stretch to it, and the others have a little give. I'm not that big though.

I finally picked out a dress as Fred walked in (and groaned because of seeing my ass). The dress was black and it was just above my knees. It was thin strapped and semi low cut. I like it.

I spun around to look at Fred and he swore after seeing my boobs. I smiled to myself as I dropped the dress on the bed then went over to the dresser and started looking for another pair of panties.

"You're already wearing a pair." He mumbled as he took off his tee shirt. Abs. Glorious abs.

"But I need to change to another pair because I'm going somewhere fancy." I said.