| F O U R |

Fred's POV:

"C'mon Bee, you got this." I couldn't help but grin as I watched my wife almost pass out from running up a hill.

The doctor said exercise is important and since I can't get her to do a few sit-ups for the life of her, we're running. And yes, we, because even if I just sent her to run to the mailbox at the end of the driveway, she'd either trip, get lost, or not run at all.

We're not even running. We're jogging. Big difference. Bee doesn't think so.

"Listen you 6'5 douche bag: you're 6 fucking 5. I'm 5'2. That's over a foot difference! I'm sprinting!"

"Bee, you're somehow running slower than if you were walking."

"Just carry me."

"That defeats the whole purpose of this."

"So? I'll grow a fat baby. I don't care."

Dear lord. "Y'know it's not about that."

"Fred, I'm about to have a heart attack. If I have a heart attack and die, so does the baby!"

"Come here."

"You're too far." She whined.

"Bee."

She cursed and dragged her feet over to me. "I don't want to do this anymore. We've ran like five miles."

"Turn around." I said and she did. "I see our house."

"I don't." She obviously lied.

"If you run to the stop sign six houses down... I'll tie my hands to the bed and let you do whatever you want." I said. She was running again in a second. "C'mon Kobe." I said and the dog got up from his sitting position.

I was only walking, Bee wasn't moving that fast. I would be able to get in front of her.

Her ass looks pretty good from back here.

I picked up to a jog and Kobe began to run, trying to go fast, but I kept him at my side. I was easily able to catch up with Bee, running beside her.

"I suggest you start sprinting. Because if I win, you're the one tied to the bed and edged for an hour."

She whined as she started moving quicker.

My god, she's adorable.

I dropped the leash, letting Kobe run over to her, then I picked up my pace, going in front of her, turning around to face her, and jogged backwards as I grinned at her. It looked like she was dying.

"Oh, you can move faster than that love."

"Stop going faster."

"But this is fun."

I got more space between us, then reached the stop sign. She stopped running as soon as she saw that I beat her. She sat down on the curb and looked over at me with a pouty look.

"Awe, princess."

"You're a lot taller than me." She mumbled.

"I was barely moving."

"I wanted to win."

I sighed and walked over to her, sitting down on the curb. "I'll give you control."

She perked up. "You will?"

"Sure. But we both know it'd end in me fucking you. You don't like moving yourself."

"Oh... yeah. I forgot about that." She huffed.

"Oh yeah." I kissed her cheek, and after, she looked up at me with red cheeks. "How about, you run down the hills, jog on the flat areas, and walk up hill."