| S I X T E E N |

A/N: okay, so I've been getting a lot of dms for chapter ideas/what people want to read, and I'm gonna do my best to write them.

So here's one of the many requests.

Brooklyn's POV:

I knocked on Freddie's office door and waited for him to swear at me and tell me to come in. I waited a couple of seconds, then I walked in. "Hellooo?" I asked but he wasn't there.

I still walked in and went over to his desk. His phone was on the desk so he must've stepped off to somewhere else. I sat down on his chair and looked over his desk. A certain company caught my eyes and I reached forward and grabbed the piece of paper.

Herplings. It was just some business thing.

I've never actually been on their website before. I grabbed onto the computer mouse and opened a new tab, then typed in Herplings.co and clicked on the link that came up.

Whoa.

Lots of sex stuff.

Lots of lots of sex stuff.

I clicked categories and saw a lot of options. Vibrators, ropes, dildos, oils, pills, and one more thing that said tools.

Tools?

Oh! Shouldn't have picked that!

There's like, whips. Whips! Mother fucking whips! Flanks, crops.

No.

Oh my god.

I choose Fred's hand.

I clicked into the oils category and looked over all the types of lubes.

There's coloured ones, and scented ones, and ones with taste.

Oh my god, there's glow in the dark lube!

Oh! We have that one!

It's just normal lube. Fred's boring. We should get the glow in the dark. But when are we ever under a purple light...

Fred smells like strawberries and pine. I don't know how though because we use the same body wash and shampoo. I don't smell like strawberries and pine. So it's like, his natural scent. Anyways, we should get strawberry lube.

El said when they use lube, it's usually when they- well when he- like his dick goes- ass- anyways, she says their lube is scented and has a taste.

Fred has really good hygiene, it's not like he smells bad, but it's like, something new. Kinky. Do we really need anything more kinky in our life? No. But strawberry lubeeee.

I moved over to the vibrators category.

Wow, there's a lot of vibrators.

Different colours, shapes, and sizes. Like, there's one made just for your clit, and there's this type of ring for guys and it goes around there dick, there's one that Fred used on me and it's like a bullet shape so it fits in you.

I crossed my legs up on the chair and clicked on a picture of a black one. It said it had three settings on it and it was great for clit stimulation.

I scrolled down to the comments.

OH MY GOD!!! Literally the best toy ever!

I came within the first minute of using it!

Best. Orgasm. Ever.

I <3 this company— my go to sex shop

This is literally so amazing! My boyfriend will just jerk off as he watches me touch myself with this perfect toy