| S E V E N T Y - E I G H T |

I opened my eyes with a little moan, right away seeing a red head on my chest.

I was laying on my back and Freddie was laying between my legs, his face buried in my boobs.

I put my hand in the back of his neck, dragging up into his hair. I pressed a kiss to the top of his head, then looked past his hair, looking at his muscular back, some muscles flexed because his arms were wrapped snuggly around my waist.

And then there was his ass.

Well, he had boxers on, but the waistband was low on his hips, and his ass looks great in boxers.

Should I start slapping his ass like he does to me? All the fucking time.

Only if I want mine black and blue.

That's the rule; if I touch Fred's ass, he slaps mine into tomorrow.

Even if it's just a poke!

Which sucks because Fred has a good ass from working out.

I don't know how I have a good ass. I barely work out. Do a couple squats here and there.

Y'know, he's asleep right now.

I slowly brought my hands away from his hair and reached down his back.

Fucking giant. I should be able to touch his ass.

I pushed up a little, then was able to grab onto the ass.

"Bee." Fred mumbled into my chest.

"Shh. You're dreaming." I said and quickly took my hands off of him.

He just grunted.

Then I poked his ass.

"Okay," he said and sat up. I gasped and quickly crawled past him but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me very easily back to him.

Then the loudest ring ran through the air from his hand coming down on my bare ass.

"Holy fucking shit!" I yelled and pressed my face to his pillow.

"Aw, my hand print is on there." He cooed, then leaned over me and grabbed his phone from the nightstand and took a fucking picture. "Now that is an ass pic I'd let Kalen see."

"Freddie." I whined as I pushed up and very carefully sat on my knees in front of him. I took the phone and saw the mark on my ass. "Oh my god!"

"Right? I'm making it my wallpaper." He grinned.

"That's on my ass?" I whispered.

"Mhm." He hummed. Then he cupped my face with that same hand, squishing my cheeks together, then gave my lips a kiss.

"You're a fucking sadist." I said while my cheeks and lips were still squished.

"Didn't figure that out the first time I choked you out?" He teased, kissed me again, then let go of my face.

I put my own hand to my neck, remembering that.

I love when Fred chokes me.

"Daddy! Mommy! I want out!" Emmy yelled from her room.

Fred sighed and dropped his head between his shoulders.

"Oh, poor daddy isn't getting pussy this morning." I teased.

"And mommy isn't getting dick for a couple days, since Y'know, we're moving to Austin today. Who knows when the next time you'll be fucked is. And to think the last time my dick will be in you in this house is when you got edged for an hour because you can't watch your mouth." He said.