| N I N E |

I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed when Ellie came over to me and sat down at the coffee table in front of me.

"Wanna do something?" She asked.

"Depends."

"Lee told me about this website that his work friend told him about. He never went on it but I just remembered now. It'll kill time before Weasley comes back."

"Okay." I sat down on the ground next to her as she opened her laptop up. "What's it called?"

"Omegle I think." She said. She typed in that word then clicked the website. "13+? Mm, yep." She said. "Chat or video?"

"Chat." I said.

"You type. I'm gonna go get us drinks." She said and got up. I nodded and clicked the start chat.

The first thing that the other person said was 'm or f?'

"What does m or f mean?" I asked.

"Male or female." El said from the kitchen.

'two f's' I typed back.

'30m' he said.

'26f and 25f'

Ellie's birthday was a week ago.

'you two a couple?'

I furrowed my eyebrows. 'no'

'have you ever done stuff together?'

I quickly pushed end chat. What the hell?

"Creep." I muttered.

"Try video." El said.

So I clicked the video option and positioned myself on my knees so I looked good in my reflection.

Two girls popped up on the screen and one instantly said how pretty I was. I said thank you, then El came back and we just started talking with the two, who seemed really nice.

"You're married?" One of the girls, Kylie, asked me.

"Yep. And so is El." I said.

"Wait, how old were you when you got married?" Hanna, the other girl, asked.

"We were both 20." Ellie said.

"What do they look like?" Kylie asked.

"Well..." El said.

"They're twins." I said. "Not identical, but they could be- well, maybe not. I don't know actually. When they were younger they were identical but they also had the same haircut, and they weren't really grown into their bodies yet."

"George- mine has longish hair and like, a stubble, he's 6'3 and has a pants and hoodie style."

"Oo, I'm liking it so far." Hanna said. "What about you Brooke?"

"His hair is on the short side. Like not really short, and it's fluffy. His face is fully shaven. He's 6 fucking 5. And has a sweatpants and tee shirt style. Also abs. He has abs. Really nice abs."

"6'5? How tall are you?" Kylie asked.

"5'2." Ellie said. "Major size kink."

"Um, yeah! Like, everything would be big on him compared to you." She said. My mind instantly went to his cock. "Like his hands. Holy Jesus."

"He does have nice hands." I smirked. Great for fingering me.

"Mm, I'd say from my visual George is the hotter twin." Hanna said. "I like facial hair. My Danny has a little stubble too and it's not."