| S I X T Y - S E V E N |

"You're fucking dead." Bee muttered.

Her face was straight and her fist was clenched at her side. She looked mad. So mad. Her jaw ticked like mine does when I'm mad (she picks up on my habits) and her lips were parted slightly.

Fuck, my dick is hard.

She looks so hot angry.

I snapped out of my little trance though when Bee stormed past me and brought her hand across El's face. Then she shoved her back and hit her again.

Seriously, so fucking hot.

After Bee got one last hit, I grabbed her waist and pulled her back. El's pregnant, she can't bring her to the ground.

"What the fuck is your problem!" Bee yelled as she fought against my arms.

"Brooke I didn't mean to-"

"How do you not mean to fucking kiss someone- my husband!"

"I was caught in the moment." She mumbled.

"What moment?! There was no moment! I just saw! There was no fucking moment!" There was no moment. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're crying to my husband and then you kiss him?! Why were you even touching him?!"

That's what I'm saying.

Ellie crossed her arms and she flicked her eyes down to the ground. "I came here to talk to you and you weren't there and- I needed to talk ." She mumbled. "And he was there."

"And you couldn't have waited?" Bee muttered. "You don't talk to him. You insult each other. Not fucking hug each other- no, sorry, not hug, you were hugging him and he clearly wanted you off of him."

"He did not want me off of him." She scoffed.

"Yes I did." I said as I flinched slightly. "I told you it was weird." Bee nodded. How long was she standing there? How did I not notice her? I always notice her.

Ellie blinked slowly as more colour drained from her face. "George cheated on me." She mumbled, honesty sounding like she was trying to steer this conversation off.

"Okay- fuck- you kissed Fred!" Bee yelled. "You cheated on George!"

"Yeah but-" she stopped talking. "Fuck Brooke I'm sorry. I was emotional and Weasley was there."

"And? I'm emotional all the fucking time and I don't make out with random guys. I make out with my husband! Mine!"

"He was just... comforting."

I was comforting? I was tense as fuck and barely said shit. I kept on saying she should wait for Bee.

"Ellie- oh my god." Bee groaned and put her hands over her face. "Ellie, I saw what fucking happened. He was not comforting you. You've seen him comforting me and I was not like that."

"Well I didn't know! Weasley never comforts anyone but you! Obviously he would act another way!"

"He comforts me, Ellie. No one else. No matter the fucking situation, he's not comforting you- and even if he was, why would you kiss him? There's an answer so say it."

Can Bee feel my boner right now?

Ellie flicked her eyes up at me.

"Don't look at him. He's not saving you." Bee snapped.

Atta girl.

"It's Weasley, okay?" She mumbled.

"What the fuck does that mean?!"

"It's... Weasley."

Bee tried to get at her another time but because I had an arm around her, I pulled her back against me.