| F I F T Y - N I N E |

Brooklyn's POV:

It's Freddie's birthdayyyyy. He's turning 28. I'm turning 28 this year. We're all turning 28. But he's turning 28 today. He's looks really fucking good for 28.

He's still asleep right now but fuck he looks yummy.

He has an arm tucked under his head and his head is rolled to the left a little. His lips are parted slightly but he wasn't snoring.

I crawled forward onto the bed after changing into a new set of lingerie. It's something I do every year for his birthday. I change, he rips it off of me, then fucks me.

But last year, on my birthday, he woke me up with his mouth of my clit, so I thought it might be nice to wake him up with my mouth on his dick... since he is sporting some wood right now.

Anyways, this years lingerie is purple and see through with white little flowers on the bra and panties.

I moved around so carefully so I didn't wake him, then knelt down at the side of him and dragged the sheets— which were at his hips, down. His dick laid against his torso hard and pretty. So pretty.

I love his cock.

I sat back on my heels and reached my hand forward, dragging my fingertips up against the underside of his cock. It twitched a little and I smiled.

Did I mention that I love his cock? Because I do.

It's just so so sooo perfect.

I cocked my head to the side as I moved my fingertips from his tip down to his base.

Do I give his balls enough attention.

Ha. Balls. That's a funny word.

Anyways, do I? Does it feel good when I like, touch it— them. I should Google this. Right now? Maybe. No. Let's give him head first. I should ask Ellie actually. She probably touches George's balls. Oh Jesus Christ just suck your husband off.

I moved my hand back up to his base and wrapped my fingers around him, lifted him up a little, lowered my head to his cock, then pressed my lips to his tip, giving him a little kiss.

I looked up at him and saw he was still asleep.

Wake upppp.

This time I licked my tongue against his tip, then again, then he twitched in my hands.

Does he know that he has a pretty cock? Like fuck, he could make bank off of it.

We should have an Only Fans...

What is wrong with my mind this morning?!

I shook my head a little, then parted my lips and took his tip into my mouth. I sucked softly on his head only for a second, then started moving his head on him, taking a few inches in— his tip went to my throat, but not down it. Again; I cannot deep throat on my own.

I moved my head on him, actually giving him head instead of sucking on his tip; rubbing my tongue along his length as I moved.

I heard a low rumble of a groan and I flicked my eyes up to Fred's. His eyes fluttered open and he looked down at me with a tired grin.

I pulled my head back from him and sat up straight on my knees so he could get a good look of my lingerie.

"You like?" I asked with a cheeky little smile.

His grin grew. "Mhm." He hummed, his voice was still all low and rumbly. It was fucking hot. "C'mere and turn around."

I quickly did that, straddling his torso but I faced away from him. His grabbed onto my ass then slapped his hand against me.