| T W E N T Y - N I N E |

Brooklyn's POV:

There was a knock on the front door but I made no effort in getting off the couch and going to answer it. Fred knew I wasn't going to get it, so he moved my legs off his lap and got up, walking over to the front door.

"There's my favourite brunette!" Kalen exclaimed a couple of seconds later. I looked up at him as he walked over to me. "How are you doing darling?" He asked as he sat down on the couch next to me.

I looked at him, then over at Freddie. After a second, I looked back at Kalen, who was waiting for my answer.

"You gotta speak love." Freddie said as he and Draco headed over to the stairs.

"I'm okay." I said to Kalen quietly.

"Yeah? I am too. I could be better if we had coffee this morning but guess who drank the last of it? Draco's so annoying." He huffed. I just nodded. "I like your nails." He changed the topic quickly.

"Freddie did them for me." I said.

"Wait, so let me get this straight." He said, "Weasley is a hair dresser, nail technician, chef, makeup artist and Greek god?"

That made me smile.

"Yes." I said and he chuckled.

"Man, you are so lucky."

Yeah, Freddie's pretty amazing.

After a minute, Draco came down the stairs holding a bag over his shoulder. Then Freddie came down the stairs holding a carried with Emery buckled in it.

My smile dropped.

I sunk back a little too.

Kalen got up and left me, going over to Emery.

He took the carrier from Fred and said hi to her as he walked over to Draco.

What's going on?

Fred doesn't just give Emery to other people. He freaks out when others hold her.

"We're just having her overnight." Draco assured me, like I was worried.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Kalen said and made some sex face.

My mood lightened when he did that. Not because of the sex face though.

It's just going to be me and Freddie!

Fred chuckled as he walked over to me. I smiled as I looked up at him and he put his hand on the back of my head.

"Okay, we'll see you tomorrow." Draco said. "Promise she's in good hands Brooke."

Is he talking to me? "What?" I asked and looked at him.

"Nothing." He said. "Have a good time you two."

"Hold on love, I'll be right back." Fred told me and let go of me, following after the two as they walked to the front door.

It looked like Fred was threatening them pretty good because both of their faces went pale white. They both nodded as the same time, then walked out the front door.

I got off the couch and walked over to him. He looked down at me and let out a sigh, then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Freddie!" I giggled.

He slapped my ass as he carried me back to the living room and sat down on the couch, then slid me down to his lap. I moved a little further up his lap and felt his cock. My cheeks went red.