| N I N E T E E N |

Brooklyn's POV:

I walked out of the washroom in a white shirt sleeved cropped top with no bra underneath and a low waisted light blue thong. I had my arms up, tying my hair up in a bun as I held my toothbrush between my teeth.

"Goddamn." Fred whispered as he looked me over from the bed.

It's 1am and everyone in the house is asleep. George is in the room me and El are in, sleeping with El. I snuck over to Fred's and George's room since it was only Freddie in there. My poor baby would be the only one in here if I wasn't there.

I did a little spin for him then went back into the washroom and spit out the toothpaste.

I looked myself over in the mirror and saw my cheeks were flushed red, and my eyes were still a little watery from me sucking Fred off a couple of minutes ago.

I love giving head in the middle of the night.

I could see my nipples through my shirt but I didn't really care. I was just naked a minute ago. And I was also naked when me and Fred took a shower, and when he fucked me, and when he ate me out.

And that all happened today.

We are great at sneaking around.

I turned around a little and I smiled, seeing my ass red, curtsy of Freddie.

"Stop checking yourself out and come over here." Fred said.

I quickly spit the rest of the toothpaste out, rinsed my mouth, then went back out to him. He was laying in bed with only his boxers on and the blankets over only one leg.

I crawled forward onto the bed and got on top of him, sitting on his torso. He put his hands on my sides and hummed as he looked me over. I was already throbbing again just from him looking at me.

"You are so pretty." He whispered. I smiled leaned forward, pressing my hands to his chest as I brushed my lips over his.

"I love you." I whispered back.

"Oh good. I was getting worried you don't."

"Real funny-" he cut me off when he pulled me down for a kiss.

He grabbed onto the back of my thighs and spread my legs so my knees were bent on either side of him. His hand then gripped onto my ass, squeezing it, then slapped it.

"I wanna fuck you so bad right now." He whispered against my lips.

"And I want to be fucked- hey, it's a match made in heaven."

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow."

He turned to his side, turning me too so I laid on my side facing him. I kept my arms tucked between us as he kept his arms wrapped around me securely, his one hand rubbing against my back.

"I don't get why we can't just share a room." I huffed.

"Probably because of what we just did."

"But I've been sucking you off for two years."

"They don't care."

"I know." I sighed, "but what's the difference here than at school? They have to know if we want to share a room here, we definitely share a bed there."

"I don't know love," he said and kissed the tip of my nose, "they want to prevent us having sex as much as they can."

"But we show our love towards each other every time we have sex."