Chapter 5

Sasuke pov:

Upon waking up, I looked at my phone only to see Sakura sprawled out in her bed asleep.

It was about a good 30 minutes before we had to get up but I was up early...as always.

Sakura did move slightly and began talking in her sleep.

"Sasuke....you look so hot shirtless" she said as I smirked.

Oh boy I couldn't wait to tease her with this one.

As I stood from my bed I went into my bathroom placing my phone on the sink as I stepped into the shower.

Once I got out I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone only to see Sakura had woken up.

"Hey" I said grabbing her attention as I sat my phone up, the only thing on my body is a towel.

"Oh..Goodmoring Sasuke!" She said with messy hair and a smile.

She squinted her eyes rubbing them.

"Whats the problem?" I asked.

"I don't know...maybe I'm dreaming but it seems you only have a towel on or maybe my eyes are playing tricks."

"No, I have on a towel on, I just got out the shower." I said.

Her eyes widened and she literally fell out of her bed.

"Sakura?" I asked as it seemed she was struggling to grab her phone.

"I-uh...I'll see you in a bit..BYE!" She said.

"Wai-" and she hung up.

I went ahead and got dressed and grabbed my things and walked downstairs where the family was sitting eating breakfast.

Itachi and Levi sipped tea as Mikasa checked herself in a small mirror.

"Good morning baby boy" My mother said.

"Morning." I said as I sat down grabbing a apple from the bowl in the middle of the table as Mikasa turned to me.

"We're going bowling tonight, so be sure to ask Sakura and Invite her." Mikasa said.

"Why don't you invite her?" I asked.

"She rides with you every morning, just tell her, I'll ask Eren." She said.

"Seems you four have become quite acquainted with one another." Itachi said with a smile.

"Quite acquainted my ass, seems there's more to this new friendship." Levi said as I grunted.

"Aren't you acquainted with Hange?" Itachi asked as Levi side eyed him. "Touché" he said taking a sip

"Oh Levi leave them alone, I'm happy they've made new friends, they seem like great kids too. Carla tells me Eren played basketball in their home town, and Sakura is a cheerleader!" Kuchel said.

"Yeah, she did an amazing trick the first time we went out." Mikasa said.

"Yeah she's flexible." I added as everyone looked at me and my mother's mouth was slightly agape.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing little brother, so is that all?" Itachi said eyeing the two of us while he took a sip from his drink.

"Um..yeah..we're friends." Mikasa said.

"Just friends?" Levi pried.

"Of course what else would we be-" She said as knocks were heard on the door and my mother went and opened it.