Chapter 34

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

🔞Mature Content warning🔞

"Where do you two think you're going?" Eren asked as him and Sasuke both watched Sakura and Mikasa in bathing suits, gather bags and towels.

"To the pool, me and Sakura found out the complex has one so we're going to unwind for a moment, it's beautiful outside so why not?" Mikasa said smiling.

"Ahem." Eren said as Mikasa turned to him.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You have a daughter to get, duhhhh." He said.

Mikasa chuckled, "Eren, shes your daughter just as much as she is mine, I didn't make her myself you know. Let us have this for a minute, me and Sakura hadn't had a real break since we pushed them out." Mikasa said.

"She's right, I'm sure you two can find something useful to do with them." Sakura said putting sunglasses on smiling.

"And what exactly do we do?" Sasuke said

"I don't know, watch Tv with them, feed them, change them, let them play with toys and watch them." Sakura said. "Me and Mikasa do it all the time when you two go out to play basketball at the gym here." She said.

"But-" Sasuke started.

Sakura cut him off. "I know what this is, it's not about Elayna or Sarada, you two don't want us to have this on do you?" Sakura asked as both guys shared a look then turned back to their women and nodded in sync.

"Uh-huh, so you two can come back from the gym, no shirt, and glistening with sweat, but we can't wear a two piece bathing suit?" Mikasa said amused to hear their answer.

Both guys gulped. "It's not like that really, you see..in a gym, there aren't any women swooning over us, at a pool, there's bound to be a guy swooning over you two, and we just moved here, we don't want to get kicked out so soon." Eren said causing Mikasa to laugh.

She walked up to him and got on her tip toes kissing his cheek then her daughter's forehead.

"We'll be fine." Mikasa said.

Sakura came over kissing Sasuke's lips quickly then her daughters cheek. "What she said." Sakura said as they both began to walk to the door.

"Sakura." Mikasa said as they took the elevator down.

"Hm?" Sakura said.

"I think we should get the boys riled up." Mikasa said.

"Oh? How sway?" Sakura said.

"Let's see how jealous they really get, at the pool, you take my picture and I'll take yours, we'll post them and see how quick they find their way in the comments." Mikasa said.