Chapter 38

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

New years Eve day.

12k word chap enjoy❤️ hella emotions in this one.

Not edited or proofread, will check for typos when given the chance 😭

"Okay this one then." Sakura said coming out of the closet wearing a red dress, it was pretty,  but was it New years eve party pretty?

Unfortunately Sasha's dad said since they're having renovations done the party will have to be moved elsewhere so they're holding it at their apartment.

"I like it, but I think a all black dress will be better, sexy too." Mikasa said sitting on the bed looking as Sakura looked at herself in the mirror.

"You think so?

"Yes, Sasuke likes you in black." She said as Sakura's brows rose and her cheeks tinted a pink color.

"Speaking of Sasuke...he's been weird lately." Sakura said .

"Weird? What kind of weird?"

"Not a bad weird but he's been like...throwing hints at me...I think he's going to propose soon." Sakura said as Mikasa's eyes widened.

"You too?" Mikasa said as Sakura looked at her puzzled.

"Me too?"

"Eren..has been doing the same...it started the day I made that pulled pork..He's been calling me wife lately Or he'll replace my last name with his, and he's also been looking at my hand alot." Mikasa said.

"Sasuke does the same, he isn't very verbal of course like Eren, but he does this gesture where he plays with the promise ring on my finger and asks if it still fits right and that he will soon replace it, at first I thought he was going to get a new promise ring but when I thought about it, that's what came to mind." Sakura said.

Mikasa averted her gaze from Sakura, her cheeks warming once again thinking about the thought of Eren proposing to her, making their little family come true, and not just them, Sakura and Sasuke as well.

"Well, lets assume they will propose soon, we should look our best at all times, I wouldn't dare look like a bum while I get proposed too." Mikasa said as Sakura laughed and nodded.

"I agree, also, My friends and Naruto are finally coming down from Shiganshina for the party, I heard him and Hinata hit it off a little too good." Sakura said.

"What do you mean?" Mikasa asked.

Sakura did a motion around her stomach indicating pregnancy that Mikasa caught on to immediately.

"Wow, I'll have to congratulate that knucklehead when I see him." Mikasa said as Sakura laughed.

"Yeah, not only that Shikamaru and Temari are together too, Ino probably still is in her having fun, you only live once Era." Sakura said undoing the zipper of her dress.