Chapter 26

Chapter 26 mood board

(I decided the other one should be for chapter 27 instead )

🔞 Mature content ahead🔞

Sakura pov:

"Thanks for dropping me off Mr Braus" I said.

He had offered to bring me over to Sasuke's house this morning so I can make my doctors appointment. "No problem little lady, be sure to get a doctors excuse if you can." He said.

"Yes sir" I said getting out.

I walked up to Sasuke's house and knocked where he opened the door for me letting me in.

"You're early." He said.

He was shirtless and had on sweatpants with a toothbrush in his hand.

"Mr. Braus dropped me off on his way to work. Did you wake up late?" I asked.

"Hn, I knew we wouldn't go to school on time because of the appointment. Just come to my room." He said as I nodded removing my shoes at the entrance and sitting my bookbag down.

I walked upstairs behind Sasuke going to his room sitting on his bed while he went inside his bathroom.

I looked around Sasuke's room and noticed small changes about it rather last time I was here.

He had a person sized Mirror on the wall now which drew me to walk to it and look at myself for the day.

I wore a white tank top, black cargo pants and some converse with a jacket that fell off my shoulders.

I took my phone out of my pocket and began to take a few mirror pictures, and went to Instagram and did a few boomerangs. Sasuke caught me by surprise when he walked up behind me and sunk his head near my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sasuke, what are you doing?" I said amused at him as he only hummed on my neck which he began to place kisses on.

The sensation was good but I couldn't possibly get ready to go to the doctor with hickeys all on my neck I gently pushed his head away but he insisted on staying.

"Take the picture" he said.

"W-what?" I said flustered.

"You're on Instagram right? Take the picture." He said as his lips met the same spot that throbbed slightly.

I with a shaking hand held the phone up and snapped the pictures. To a regular person who will see this picture, they'll think its just Sasuke laying there but he and I know both know what he was doing.

After I took the photos and posted them on my story Sasuke rose his head and he looked down at me. A smirk at his lips as my face was red and hot and my heart was beating crazily fast.