Chapter 25

Sasuke pov:

Long chapter for you ❤️

"Sasuke dear, seems you slept with your phone on again, it's nearly dead"

I groaned and woke up to my mother's voice.

"What?" I grunted.

"Look your phone dear, it didn't go off for your alarm because you slept with it on again." She said as I looked down at my phone which was dead for sure.

Fuck. I Must've fell asleep on it with Sakura again, and didn't charge it.

"When I noticed you didn't come down for breakfast I began to worry and came to check on you" she said.

"Thanks. I was on the phone with Sakura last night." I said.

"Are they doing okay? We heard about Carla we're going to visit her today." She asked.

"Yeah, they're fine they saw her last night." I said as I sat at the edge of my bed. "Give me a few minutes to get dressed Mom." I said.

"Of course dear, I'm afraid you won't have time to eat a full meal so I packed you a your favorite bagel and a bottle of water in a bag for you." She said as I thanked her.

Once I was dressed, I rushed downstairs and grabbed the bag my mother gave me and walked out with Mikasa.

It was weird not seeing Sakura or Eren outside but it was fine, I would see them in a few minutes, plus my phone needed to charge some more so I put it on my car charger.

As I drove I let Mikasa play music but it was interrupted when she kept getting notifications.

"Ugh, this girl is so annoying." She said as she swiped through all her notifications.

"Who?"

"A girl named Louise" she said.

"Louise from middle school?" I asked.

"Yes the girl I helped stand up to those bullies, I mean that was so many years ago yet she stalks me almost. She makes account after account to like all of my photos, she's even commented on them but only on the ones of me and Eren..it's so annoying."

"Does she go to our school now?"

"Yes she's in the 10th grade I believe...She's trying out for track because she 'looks up to me' I mean I get it but damn..." She said.

"Tell her to back off" I said.

"I have, its like talking to a brick wall, and I hate to be mean but she's pushing it" She said blocking the girl...again.

"Atleast your stalker isn't that bad, I've seen worse." I said.

"Define worse" She said.

"She could have moved cities and followed you to your new town, new school, and pick on you." I said.

"Really? I wouldn't define those two as stalkers." She said.

"Oh? What would they be?" I asked.

"Crazy bitches." She said as I chuckled lowly.

When we pulled up to the school, the first thing we did was look for Eren and Mikasa. We didn't see Eren's car which made the two of us frown.

"Where are they?" Mikasa asked as we looked around.

My eyes caught a flash of pink and walked over to where it was.