Chapter 29

I think I'm going to have it in third person pov for the remainder unless its a chapter consisting of only the main couples

Third person pov:

1 month later.

⚠️ Cw// fighting, seizure⚠️

"PUT IT OUT PUT IT OUT! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?" Connie screamed as he watched a grill cheese he put on the stove had began to erupt into flames because he had the stove burner up too high.

"You idiot! You're the one who turned it up too high!" Sasha said as she cowered away from the fire with her phone out recording the panic. She knew this crazy sequence of events was viral materials. Her phone shifted up to Jean who struggled to get a horse head off that both Connie and Sasha had snuck on him while he was sleeping.

"SASHA PLEASE MY LANDLORD WILL KILL ME!" Connie screamed.

"Fine! Grab a skillet cover and slowly die the flames down and turn the damn stove off!" Sasha yelled as Connie moved to do so.

In the meantime Jean managed to get the head removed his head covered in sweat as his hair was drenched.

"You...two...will...pay!" Jean said panting as Sasha turned her camera to him laughing wildly. Ever since she has gotten shot two months ago, regular things like laughing hard or even moving too fast had her winded to which she had to hit her special medicated pump.

"I'm sorry Jean but this is golden!" Sasha said ending her recording. She sent the clip to the groupchat they all shared, and Immediately they had began laughing at it. Eren was clowning Jean per usual as Everyone sent a shaking head emoji at Connie who panicked over the fire.

"Man...that was a close one" Connie said.

Connie had moved out of his moms house due to...issues but it was fine, it was a Monday morning and he was starting his day with both his girlfriend and best friend.

"I'm going to shower" Jean said grunting as both Connie and Sasha nodded.

By the time they had all got dressed and freshened up, they were ready for school, Sasha had gotten rid of her oxygen machine and crutch and was now doing better, but she still had difficulty breathing at times. When they made it to school, everyone was present beside's Sasuke and Sakura, and of course Annie and Armin whose leave was granted by the principal knowing their current situation.

"Man those two are barely late, did Sakura have another doctors appointment?" Porco asked.

"No, she would've told me or mom." Eren said.

"Is it an appointment with her therapist?" Mikasa asked.

"No, her and mom go together." Eren said.