Chapter 14

Third Person Pov:

As the group walked up to the school, Both Eren and Sakura were in awe at how lively the homecoming dance was. Back in their hometown their dances were fun but never this big.

"Wow" Sakura said as they walked through the decorated hallways going to the gym.

Her hand had been interlocked with Sasuke's as the walked the entire time. Her eyes were focused on the decor and his were fixated on her the entire time.

"This school really goes all out I see" Eren said.

His hand holding Mikasa's.

"Yeah, it's a very creative school, kind of sad it's my last year here, times were always fun." She said softly.

The doors to the gym were in their view and as they walked up to them, Eren and Sasuke took a peek inside.

Their eyes caught the crowd of students on the floor, the bleachers and some on the stage surrounding the Dj and band the school had hired. They also didn't fail to see the chaperones in this corners of the gym, one being coach Shades, Kakashi, Anko, and Hannes

"How does it look?" Sakura asked looking up at both Sasuke and Eren.

"Lets walk in and you'll see." Eren said opening the door bringing the sight him and Sasuke just saw to Mikasa and Sakura's eyes.

If Sakura's eyes were wide at the décor earlier they were surely wide now.

The theme shinobi was scrapped due to many students not understanding the theme as well as thinking it was lame, so they switched it to love at first sight. There were sparkling silver hearts hanging, hanging lights that lit up a white color and a soft blue, a disco ball in the middle of the ceiling spinning reflecting off the lights. There were lighting effects, more like projections shooting to the ceiling and walls making shapes.

"Just wow, this is so beautiful." Sakura said softly. With the loud music you would think no one would hear the softened voice of the pinkette but Sasuke heard her loud and clear and was amused by her reactions with everything.

"Hey there are the others!" Mikasa pointed out.

All of their eyes followed her point, where they saw Connie, Sasha, and Jean all dancing like idiots, walking up to join the wild trio was Naruto who began doing the robot, which made Sasuke sigh and shake his head.

Ymir was sitting down at a round table, which were all in one area near the tables set up with party foods, such as wings in three different flavors, barbecue, mild, and hot. There was a pan of pasta salad, fruit salad, chips, and different dip assortments. Of course a drink table, there was Hannes standing guard watching it.

In the past students have always snuck alcohol into these sort of functions, and now they're finally doing something about it

Next to Ymir was Porco who was laughing at something Pieck was saying and next to her was Reiner also laughing at said joke.

On the opposite side of the table was Armin, Annie, and Bertolt sitting in that order. Which was sort of awkward considering Annie was sitting between her current boyfriend and her ex boyfriend.

The four walked over to the table making their presence known.

"There they are, fashionably late" Reiner said smiling.

"Of course" Mikasa said.

"Your dresses are so pretty! Where did you get them?" Historia asked.