Chapter 22

Sasuke pov:

Driving to the breakfast joint was smooth, Sakura was seeming fine since she would smile at me everyone once in a while and sing songs she knew but somewhere about her was worrying me.

Was she really okay?

"Sasuke" she said my name softly.

"Hn?"

"I want to see a therapist." She said. My brows rose slightly. "Really?" I said as she turned to me and nodded.

"I'm going to drive myself crazy with these triggers and with these anxiety attacks, I can't keep worrying the people around me, I want to get better, I don't want to have so many intrusive thoughts all at once, I want to be able to be happy and only that, I'm tired of being a coward to my own mind, If a therapist helps that..then thats what I will do." She said.

Her tone wasn't sad, her face wasn't either, she seemed confident...

"Okay, if that's what you want, I'll support you." I said to her.

"Thank you, I want to bring the subject to Aunt Carla and Eren later but I'm kind of nervous, I've always declined psychiatrical help and always turned to meds but it seems I need this more than I thought." She said sheepishly.

"Do you want me to be there with you?" I asked.

"Yes please, I'll be less nervous with you around." She said as I nodded.

"Of course" I said grabbing her hand with my free hand kissing the back of it. "Anything for you." I said as she smiled and nodded.

I held her hand the entire drive to the diner we were eating at. When we pulled up we all parked and walked inside and were sat down at a long booth with two tables in front of it.

Menus were sat down in front of everyone. Sakura grabbed hers and she leaned back into me as my arm stretched out behind her.

"Mhmm what do you want Sasuke?" She asked looking up at me.

"Bagel topped with fresh tomato slices, Cream cheese and basil leaves and a orange juice." I said as she looked at me with raised eyebrows an amused expression. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, Nothing...I'm getting pancakes with blueberries drizzled in the richest syrup." She said smiling.

Everyone ordered their food and as always Sasha had 5 or more plates in front of her, which only made Connie groan as he looked into his deflated wallet.

"Dont worry buddy, Her share is on me" Reiner said smiling as Connie lit up. "Thanks man, she eats my pockets empty." He said as Reiner laughed.

"Mhm, Eren try this." Mikasa said holding up a piece of her food on a fork as Eren opened his mouth as she inserted her fork and let the food rest on his tongue. He chewed then his eyes widened.

"What is that?" He asked.

"Waffles with homemade syrup, this place has the best." She said smiling.

"Mhm, thats good, great actually." He said.

Sakura turned to see me taking a bite out of my bagel and as I did I got a little cream cheese on the corner of my mouth. She giggled and picked up a napkin lightly dabbing my face as I looked down at her. My ears burned a bright red as she did so.

"Aww, Look at Uchiha being a soft little baby." Ymir said teasing.

"Who would've seen the day." Reiner said.